Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Attn. joevan

"joevan" schreef in bericht

Here the doc file made by Charlers Perrien with his scans.
109 is the last picture I have in this series of paintings and he gave in
this file.
All pictures till 109 have a frame with the name of the painting and the
painter.
Maybe the other pictures are from another series I don't have.

Thanks for the doc. The last 3 seem to have been with your post. Not
sure now but the last 3 are interesting.

The last three are not in my folder, but I'm only human;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)