BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   ATTN. Mountainframer (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/95239-attn-mountainframer.html)

Bouler June 10th 08 04:39 PM

ATTN. Mountainframer

1 Attachment(s)
I have searched my old scans and they are much to small, made in the time of
dial-up.
So I shall scan them again from a book out of 1968.
The condition of the book is not very good, so the scans will not be
perfect.
I now post the front of that book and some scans.
All the pictures are drawings, The Romans did not invent the digital
camera;-)
If the quality is to poor please tell me so I can stop scanning.
I post 5 of my own pictures made in 2003 when they found a Roman ship (nr 7
in my place) found when they were digging to build a parking garage.
The ship was build around the year 100
My place "Woerden" was called "Castellum Laurum" in the time the Romans were
here.
Now the parking garage is called "Castellum".
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler June 10th 08 04:43 PM