Default NL - Friesland - Babe - - Index 01 of 1 !index01.jpg

And now for something completely different:

my bright pink mirror dinghy "Babe". Restored and repainted in bright pink on request of my daughter.
The actual sail number is 60038, but I replaced the sails with a second hand racing set.

As I'm featuring in some of the pictures, I'm not the photographer of all the pictures. Anyway I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did sailing around in "Babe". As fall has really set in, she's laid up in our garage for the winter..

Best regards,

Jeroen

Double click on thumbnails to get images, if viewing in Ozum.
For info on double click indexes, index-on-request service, yEnc,
PAR & .RAR files read the FAQs - http://www.ozinsight.com/faqs.html

image_map
rect id= "Jeronimus" crc= size=126227 35 19 119 144
rect id= "Jeronimus" crc= size=134065 175 19 257 144
rect id= "Jeronimus" crc= size=172989 293 40 418 122
rect id= "Jeronimus" crc= size=134132 453 19 535 144
rect id= "Jeronimus" crc= size=141480 591 19 675 144
rect id= "Jeronimus" crc= size=143128 710 40 835 122
rect id= "Jeronimus" crc= size=167163 35 199 119 324
rect id= "Jeronimus" crc= size=108896 175 199 257 324
rect id= "Jeronimus" crc= size=106974 293 219 418 303
rect id=NL - Friesland - Babe - file 10 of 10 mirror_dinghy-10.jpg "Jeronimus" crc=0x6310158c size=190275 432 219 557 303
/image_map

Attached Thumbnails
NL - Friesland - Babe - - Index 01 of 1 !index01.jpg-index01.jpg

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
l.nl...

And now for something completely different:

my bright pink mirror dinghy "Babe". Restored and repainted in bright
pink on request of my daughter.
The actual sail number is 60038, but I replaced the sails with a second
hand racing set.

As I'm featuring in some of the pictures, I'm not the photographer of all
the pictures. Anyway I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did
sailing around in "Babe". As fall has really set in, she's laid up in our
garage for the winter..

Very cute Jeroen, I know there are a lot of nice Friesland Babes, most of
them don't sail;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On 16 Oct 2007 17:09:12 GMT, "Jeronimus"
wrote:

And now for something completely different:

my bright pink mirror dinghy "Babe". Restored and repainted in bright pink on request of my daughter.
The actual sail number is 60038, but I replaced the sails with a second hand racing set.

As I'm featuring in some of the pictures, I'm not the photographer of all the pictures. Anyway I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did sailing around in "Babe". As fall has really set in, she's laid up in our garage for the winter..

Best regards,

Jeroen

Double click on thumbnails to get images, if viewing in Ozum.
For info on double click indexes, index-on-request service, yEnc,
PAR & .RAR files read the FAQs - http://www.ozinsight.com/faqs.html

Ah, to sail a dingy is true happiness. Especially with a granddaughter
I'll bet. I know it would be for me. Nice lil babe there.

wrote:

And now for something completely different:

my bright pink mirror dinghy "Babe". Restored and repainted in bright pink on request of my daughter.
The actual sail number is 60038, but I replaced the sails with a second hand racing set.

As I'm featuring in some of the pictures, I'm not the photographer of all the pictures. Anyway I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did sailing around in "Babe". As fall has really set in, she's laid up in our garage for the winter..

Best regards,

Jeroen

Double click on thumbnails to get images, if viewing in Ozum.
For info on double click indexes, index-on-request service, yEnc,
PAR & .RAR files read the FAQs - http://www.ozinsight.com/faqs.html

Ah, to sail a dingy is true happiness. Especially with a granddaughter
I'll bet. I know it would be for me. Nice lil babe there.

Uh should read daughter. But someday granddaughter.

Thanx joevan,

it's indeed my daughter in the pictures. The grey haired guy featured in
the photo's is my father in law. Don't know if I'll still have the mirror
around when I get around to grandchildren.. but who knows...

In picture number 10 it's me on the helm, with my father in law on the jib
and my nephew as extra crew.

Regards,

Jeroen

Ah, to sail a dingy is true happiness. Especially with a granddaughter
I'll bet. I know it would be for me. Nice lil babe there.

Uh should read daughter. But someday granddaughter.

Haha Bouler,

well I attracted a lot of attention sailing around in this pink dinghy in
Friesland. Made me wonder if these Frisian babes were interested in me or
the dinghy.... (Although it's nice to think I was the subject, in reality
the dinghy;s colour was the center of attention).

As it is, I have my hands full living with 2 babes (excluding the dinghy).
;-)

Regards,

Jeroen
Very cute Jeroen, I know there are a lot of nice Friesland Babes, most
of them don't sail;-)

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht

Haha Bouler,

well I attracted a lot of attention sailing around in this pink dinghy in
Friesland. Made me wonder if these Frisian babes were interested in me or
the dinghy.... (Although it's nice to think I was the subject, in reality
the dinghy;s colour was the center of attention).

I was born in Frieslan so I know Frisian Babes, too much to handle;-)

As it is, I have my hands full living with 2 babes (excluding the dinghy).
;-)

After a divorce 12 years ago I live alone, but I have to married daughters,
two great sons in law and 4 grandchildren and thats richdom money can't buy.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)