Jeronimus[_2_] Jeronimus[_2_] is offline

Default NL - Friesland - Babe - - Index 01 of 1 !index01.jpg

Thanx joevan,

it's indeed my daughter in the pictures. The grey haired guy featured in
the photo's is my father in law. Don't know if I'll still have the mirror
around when I get around to grandchildren.. but who knows...

In picture number 10 it's me on the helm, with my father in law on the jib
and my nephew as extra crew.

Regards,

Jeroen

Ah, to sail a dingy is true happiness. Especially with a granddaughter
I'll bet. I know it would be for me. Nice lil babe there.

Uh should read daughter. But someday granddaughter.