Jeronimus[_2_] Jeronimus[_2_] is offline

Default NL - Friesland - Babe - - Index 01 of 1 !index01.jpg

Haha Bouler,

well I attracted a lot of attention sailing around in this pink dinghy in
Friesland. Made me wonder if these Frisian babes were interested in me or
the dinghy.... (Although it's nice to think I was the subject, in reality
the dinghy;s colour was the center of attention).

As it is, I have my hands full living with 2 babes (excluding the dinghy).
;-)

Regards,

Jeroen
Very cute Jeroen, I know there are a lot of nice Friesland Babes, most
of them don't sail;-)