joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default NL - Friesland - Babe - - Index 01 of 1 !index01.jpg

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:39:32 GMT, joevan
wrote:

On 16 Oct 2007 17:09:12 GMT, "Jeronimus"
wrote:

And now for something completely different:

my bright pink mirror dinghy "Babe". Restored and repainted in bright pink on request of my daughter.
The actual sail number is 60038, but I replaced the sails with a second hand racing set.

As I'm featuring in some of the pictures, I'm not the photographer of all the pictures. Anyway I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did sailing around in "Babe". As fall has really set in, she's laid up in our garage for the winter..

Best regards,

Jeroen

Double click on thumbnails to get images, if viewing in Ozum.
For info on double click indexes, index-on-request service, yEnc,
PAR & .RAR files read the FAQs - http://www.ozinsight.com/faqs.html

Ah, to sail a dingy is true happiness. Especially with a granddaughter
I'll bet. I know it would be for me. Nice lil babe there.

Uh should read daughter. But someday granddaughter.