Default Tall Ship - TARANGINI 6-23-07.jpg

Past by my house about 17:30 hours the other night .

Indian Navy ship .

No further info on vessel .

Attached Thumbnails
Tall Ship - TARANGINI   6-23-07.jpg-tall-ship-tarangini-6-23-07.jpg

"Canal Lee" schreef in bericht
Past by my house about 17:30 hours the other night .

Indian Navy ship .

No further info on vessel .

Nice ship Lee, thanks.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Canal Lee" schreef in bericht
Past by my house about 17:30 hours the other night .

Indian Navy ship .

No further info on vessel .

Google was my friend;-)

http://indiannavy.nic.in/ins_tarangini.htm
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Interesting ... is it common to have foreign
vessels that far into the waterways?

Sj

I guess as long as they meet Coast Guard regulations and enter US waters legally , they can go where everr they like .

My thought is that the TARANGINI is on one of those tax payer ( Indian this time ) supported missions to further
""something" between India and the United States . Perhaps they bring with them Indian food that is not as spicy hot , as I had last night in
one of our numerous Indian restaurants , around here . Still suffering today .

Google was my friend;-)

http://indiannavy.nic.in/ins_tarangini.htm
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Thanks Bouler , and thanks for the link .

I would not have thought she was only 10 years old . Nice Info .

"Canal Lee" wrote in message
Interesting ... is it common to have foreign
vessels that far into the waterways?

Sj

I guess as long as they meet Coast Guard regulations and enter US waters
legally , they can go where everr they like .

My thought is that the TARANGINI is on one of those tax payer ( Indian
this time ) supported missions to further
""something" between India and the United States . Perhaps they bring
with them Indian food that is not as spicy hot , as I had last night in
one of our numerous Indian restaurants , around here . Still suffering
today .

Thanks Lee.
She's participating in some Tall Ships events on the U.S. eastern seaboard.
Maybe coming from Virginia, she will be in Newport, Rhode Island (U.S.) this
coming Thursday through Sunday.

Some info on the Newport event is here
http://www.tallshipsrhodeisland.org/ships.html.
Bob

"Canal Lee" schreef in bericht

Google was my friend;-)

http://indiannavy.nic.in/ins_tarangini.htm

Thanks Bouler , and thanks for the link .

I would not have thought she was only 10 years old . Nice Info .

Neither would I.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Sj" schreef in bericht

Thanks for the info ... nice to have a front row seat )

Being Dutch, I grew up on Indonesian foods but could
never eat it as hot as my father did ... when you start
perspiring around your eyes & above your lips, you know
you'd better stop eating the sambal )

LOL, but I like Indonesian and Chinese food very hot;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bob_R" schreef in bericht

Thanks Lee.
She's participating in some Tall Ships events on the U.S. eastern
seaboard. Maybe coming from Virginia, she will be in Newport, Rhode Island
(U.S.) this coming Thursday through Sunday.

Some info on the Newport event is here
http://www.tallshipsrhodeisland.org/ships.html.

Great link Bob, thanks.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:43:59 GMT, "Bob_R" wrote:

"Canal Lee" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

First thank you Canal for the original picture you posted, then Bouler
for his link and now Bob for a spectacular link. Great going all.
joevan

[IMG] code is On

not a tall ship.. but does anyone recognise this 1940s ship? (link in message) Boyd Tall Ship Photos 2 April 2nd 07 05:25 PM
Tall ship in a bottle, more! Dalen Tall Ships 0 April 25th 06 03:49 PM
Tall Ship in a bottle! Dalen Tall Ships 0 April 25th 06 03:45 PM
Small Tall Ship ~EV~ Tall Ships 3 January 21st 04 06:44 PM
Was this Nonantum a Tall Ship? Paul Rands Tall Ships 0 January 5th 04 08:49 PM