Default Tall Ship - TARANGINI 6-23-07.jpg

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:43:59 GMT, "Bob_R" wrote:

"Canal Lee" wrote in message
.. .
Interesting ... is it common to have foreign
vessels that far into the waterways?

Sj

I guess as long as they meet Coast Guard regulations and enter US waters
legally , they can go where everr they like .

My thought is that the TARANGINI is on one of those tax payer ( Indian
this time ) supported missions to further
""something" between India and the United States . Perhaps they bring
with them Indian food that is not as spicy hot , as I had last night in
one of our numerous Indian restaurants , around here . Still suffering
today .

Thanks Lee.
She's participating in some Tall Ships events on the U.S. eastern seaboard.
Maybe coming from Virginia, she will be in Newport, Rhode Island (U.S.) this
coming Thursday through Sunday.

Some info on the Newport event is here
http://www.tallshipsrhodeisland.org/ships.html.
Bob

Very interesting site, Bob..

Thanks much,

seph

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:11:48 -0400, Canal Lee
wrote:

Past by my house about 17:30 hours the other night .

Indian Navy ship .

No further info on vessel .

Good catch !

Thanks for posting it...

seph

"Sj" schreef in bericht

Being Dutch, I grew up on Indonesian foods but could
never eat it as hot as my father did ... when you start
perspiring around your eyes & above your lips, you know
you'd better stop eating the sambal )

LOL, but I like Indonesian and Chinese food very hot;-)

Why am I not surprised ;-)

I don't have a clue;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Gosh, it is reading about events like this that I wish my sea shanty group,
Bounding Main, was located on the East Coast. Don't get me wrong, we get as
many shows as we can handle in the Midwest, but not as many tall ship events
as I'd like.

For information about us please visit http://www.boundingmain.com.

For fun tall ship pics from the Port Washington Pirate Festival, for which I
was the Entertainment Director, please see:
http://bounding.wohlershome.net/gallery/album60

Thanks, mates!

Dean
Bounding Main

"Bob_R" wrote in message
"Canal Lee" wrote in message
[...]

"Big Jake" schreef in bericht
Gosh, it is reading about events like this that I wish my sea shanty
group, Bounding Main, was located on the East Coast. Don't get me wrong,
we get as many shows as we can handle in the Midwest, but not as many tall
ship events as I'd like.

For information about us please visit http://www.boundingmain.com.

For fun tall ship pics from the Port Washington Pirate Festival, for which
I was the Entertainment Director, please see:
http://bounding.wohlershome.net/gallery/album60

Thank you for the nice links.
There are lots of shanty groups in The Netherlands too and I like to listen
to them, its always fun.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

[IMG] code is On

not a tall ship.. but does anyone recognise this 1940s ship? (link in message) Boyd Tall Ship Photos 2 April 2nd 07 05:25 PM
Tall ship in a bottle, more! Dalen Tall Ships 0 April 25th 06 03:49 PM
Tall Ship in a bottle! Dalen Tall Ships 0 April 25th 06 03:45 PM
Small Tall Ship ~EV~ Tall Ships 3 January 21st 04 07:44 PM
Was this Nonantum a Tall Ship? Paul Rands Tall Ships 0 January 5th 04 09:49 PM