joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Tall Ship - TARANGINI 6-23-07.jpg

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:43:59 GMT, "Bob_R" wrote:

"Canal Lee" wrote in message
.. .
Interesting ... is it common to have foreign
vessels that far into the waterways?

Sj

I guess as long as they meet Coast Guard regulations and enter US waters
legally , they can go where everr they like .

My thought is that the TARANGINI is on one of those tax payer ( Indian
this time ) supported missions to further
""something" between India and the United States . Perhaps they bring
with them Indian food that is not as spicy hot , as I had last night in
one of our numerous Indian restaurants , around here . Still suffering
today .

Thanks Lee.
She's participating in some Tall Ships events on the U.S. eastern seaboard.
Maybe coming from Virginia, she will be in Newport, Rhode Island (U.S.) this
coming Thursday through Sunday.

Some info on the Newport event is here
http://www.tallshipsrhodeisland.org/ships.html.
Bob

First thank you Canal for the original picture you posted, then Bouler
for his link and now Bob for a spectacular link. Great going all.
joevan