Canal Lee Canal Lee is offline

Default Tall Ship - TARANGINI 6-23-07.jpg

Interesting ... is it common to have foreign
vessels that far into the waterways?

Sj

I guess as long as they meet Coast Guard regulations and enter US waters legally , they can go where everr they like .

My thought is that the TARANGINI is on one of those tax payer ( Indian this time ) supported missions to further
""something" between India and the United States . Perhaps they bring with them Indian food that is not as spicy hot , as I had last night in
one of our numerous Indian restaurants , around here . Still suffering today .