Wyatt Earp

Default Open note to Little Mikey b.

Little mikey B.
Usre your brains pal I really dont want to flame you unless I have
too.
All the officials try real hard in stocks /mods/pro's etc..etc.. to
make it fair
you know what a bitch it is to get a race site,to get the ambulances/
to get the food stands / to make it all blend together, and then you
get asshole's like your self's bitching and moaning about all the
little details?
we know you came all long way............but **** you............the
race officals worked there ass off.........
and you haver the lux. of the net to bitch and moan............
listen this is your last warning little mikey b. and all the rest of
the cry baby's out thier..........games ****ing over............
I mean it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wyatt Earp
IS ****ing here
Take me on,........assholes..................
GAdunBOBF

Burp,
Go home.
Bare it,
See you at the meeting next year in orlando. Why didn't I see you there this
year? Only bitches at a boat race need big tits and can't weigh more than 125
pounds. New rule. I'll present it, you secnd it.
AOF officers were so out of it at meeting we can pass that real easy. this
year Lola Rosado was there to do Giles. Giles was there to do anyone.
Both are idiots and Tony is too. He can't wipe his ass wihtout connie. How
much did you see cuming from AOf this last year? NOTHING, NADA. She's gone
done and outa AOF, I made sure of that.
I bet the bitch wipes her kids ass.Must give em all drugs to keep so much
control. She couldn't controll me. Proved that.
Tony has no balls to get anything done. Tell me how many newsletters you got
last yaer? Tony is off with Vicki smokin weed.
Another fat bitch we gotta get outa here. I tell my ol lady I'm out for
business. Once you bring em, then they try to take over or make you quit. All
bitches get out of boat racing. This is a man's sport. Men need balls.
Tonys got no balls unless you know better?

Boat Show/ Open House Kevin General 0 April 16th 04 07:12 AM
Loch Lyon /Loch Ericht Fergie UK Paddle 5 September 7th 03 09:49 PM