Wyatt Earp

Default Open note to Little Mikey b.

Little mikey B.
Usre your brains pal I really dont want to flame you unless I have
too.
All the officials try real hard in stocks /mods/pro's etc..etc.. to
make it fair
you know what a bitch it is to get a race site,to get the ambulances/
to get the food stands / to make it all blend together, and then you
get asshole's like your self's bitching and moaning about all the
little details?
we know you came all long way............but **** you............the
race officals worked there ass off.........
and you haver the lux. of the net to bitch and moan............
listen this is your last warning little mikey b. and all the rest of
the cry baby's out thier..........games ****ing over............

Wyatt Earp
IS ****ing here
Take me on,........assholes..................