Boatracer11f

Default Open note to Little Mikey b.

(Wyatt Earp) wrote in message . com...
Little mikey B.
Usre your brains pal I really dont want to flame you unless I have
too.
All the officials try real hard in stocks /mods/pro's etc..etc.. to
make it fair
you know what a bitch it is to get a race site,to get the ambulances/
to get the food stands / to make it all blend together, and then you
get asshole's like your self's bitching and moaning about all the
little details?
we know you came all long way............but **** you............the
race officals worked there ass off.........
and you haver the lux. of the net to bitch and moan............
listen this is your last warning little mikey b. and all the rest of
the cry baby's out thier..........games ****ing over............
I mean it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wyatt Earp
IS ****ing here
Take me on,........assholes..................

Dear Earp,

If you are stupid enough to be sending a message to me why don't you
try being a bit more clear. Who bitched about what pin head? I
bithched about Connie using my name and putting words in my mouth my
assclown friend. Get some sack and sign your real name or go away
jack off.

Michael Barrett

PS. Flame Me? Haha. Go ahead big boy you aren't going to **** right
for a month slugger.