Brandt

Default World Championships for Yamatos

Hey dumbass what they hell have you done lately that makes you an
expert on promoting. Have you ever promoted a race in your life? Its
kinda tough to promote a race that has so many obstacles to face. As
for **** for brains like yourself don't help any. All you do is sit
back and make comments why don't you get off you dead ass and help!

Brandt Hilsen
Brandt

Why do you feel know one will come? Why because its Brad who is
promoting it? Or because of the rif that exists between the AOF and
the APBA. I don't understand why people play so much into the
political bull****. ITs boat racing and thats why are sport is going
down the tubes to many people are caught up in the political crap
instead of just getting down to the grass roots racing. THis race has
a great potential of putting our sport in the eye of the public. How
many people have you met besides the ones involved in the sport that
know about it. I don't know how many times I have pulled into a gas
station and people ask what type of boat is that were do you guys
race. I think this race could actually start a new interest in our
sport. So my question to you is if you were in charge how would you
promote it differently? What could you do that would make sure that
people showed up? Instead of the complaining and bashing on Brad why
don't you suggest how to make this race successful.

Brandt Hilsen
Chris Johnson

I know I'll be there ESPECIALLY if Brad Walker is putting this show on.

Chris Johnson
111-Z
BigIrishDick4U

Commitment isn't going to make up for the fact that atleast 90% of the
kneeldown boating population think you are a little ****ing weasel! There is
not a racer with brains that will bank on you to pull off a good race.
Certainly Mike A and the rest of the Offshore guys know how much of a loser you
are in boatracers eyes right? Evidently not! If your name is associated this
event WILL FAIL! That is a fact. Bet your farm on it. Mr. Hearn will sink
his teath right into this also! This event will be a field day for Mr. Hearn.
I assure you.