MEAN GENE

Default World Championships for Yamatos

(BigIrishDick4U) wrote in message ...
If you come especially because Brad is involved then you are a retard also.
Pretty apparent.

To answer Brandt Hilsten I feel Brad is an idiot and he is a poor
representative for any organization be it Toys For Tots to JDA

.......... But listen.......You just watch and see what happens! I am a retard
right? Here is what will happen........There will be a grand total of 20 to25
kneel down boats. You idiots will be writing about how it was a huge success
when it was a joke. Why not make it a huge success? How about 100 boats? If
LLC partnered with a respectable individual like Bill Giles, Bill Allen, Phill
DiFebo, Bob Trolian etc, etc, etc........the race could be huge. The people
behind the scenes do in fact have a direct effect on turn out. But hey I am a
retard. You let me know how it turns out!

Although I don't agree with this post totally between the lines I
think you are trying to say that a person that is more popular and a
person with more experience may be better suited for a race that has a
potential impact on the sport with television coverage and having a
good flow of people in the Keys? Is that what you are tying to say?

If that is what you are trying to say and I understand you then who
could really argue with that? What you say makes sense. If the
person that puts on an event isn't a popular guy and isn't well
recieved I do believe that would have an impact on the success of the
event. That is a pretty simple concept.

My only advice is maybe you could be a little more tactful with your
opinions.