Brandt

Default World Championships for Yamatos

Why do you feel know one will come? Why because its Brad who is
promoting it? Or because of the rif that exists between the AOF and
the APBA. I don't understand why people play so much into the
political bull****. ITs boat racing and thats why are sport is going
down the tubes to many people are caught up in the political crap
instead of just getting down to the grass roots racing. THis race has
a great potential of putting our sport in the eye of the public. How
many people have you met besides the ones involved in the sport that
know about it. I don't know how many times I have pulled into a gas
station and people ask what type of boat is that were do you guys
race. I think this race could actually start a new interest in our
sport. So my question to you is if you were in charge how would you
promote it differently? What could you do that would make sure that
people showed up? Instead of the complaining and bashing on Brad why
don't you suggest how to make this race successful.

Brandt Hilsen