Flamenco 2 U

Default World Championships for Yamatos

Bill,
My apologies. I admit that I don't know how the classes are set up, so
please allow me to try again...
"anybody that loves boat racing of any type, make or kind, regardless of
size of boat or motor"
Come on down to Key West and bring your toys.
Hydro Driver

Some of you may or may not know, on Labor Day weekend in Oshkosh, WI
there is a Stock, Mod, J race. Up until two years ago this race was
ran in conjunction with the Great Lakes Silver Cup Series race. The
Offshore boats have since left but the outboards are still there every
year.
Brandt

Hey dumbass what they hell have you done lately that makes you an
expert on promoting. Have you ever promoted a race in your life? Its
kinda tough to promote a race that has so many obstacles to face. As
for **** for brains like yourself don't help any. All you do is sit
back and make comments why don't you get off you dead ass and help!

Brandt Hilsen
Brandt

Why do you feel know one will come? Why because its Brad who is
promoting it? Or because of the rif that exists between the AOF and
the APBA. I don't understand why people play so much into the
political bull****. ITs boat racing and thats why are sport is going
down the tubes to many people are caught up in the political crap
instead of just getting down to the grass roots racing. THis race has
a great potential of putting our sport in the eye of the public. How
many people have you met besides the ones involved in the sport that
know about it. I don't know how many times I have pulled into a gas
station and people ask what type of boat is that were do you guys
race. I think this race could actually start a new interest in our
sport. So my question to you is if you were in charge how would you
promote it differently? What could you do that would make sure that
people showed up? Instead of the complaining and bashing on Brad why
don't you suggest how to make this race successful.

Brandt Hilsen
Chris Johnson

I know I'll be there ESPECIALLY if Brad Walker is putting this show on.

Chris Johnson
111-Z
MEAN GENE

(BigIrishDick4U) wrote in message ...
If you come especially because Brad is involved then you are a retard also.
Pretty apparent.

To answer Brandt Hilsten I feel Brad is an idiot and he is a poor
representative for any organization be it Toys For Tots to JDA

.......... But listen.......You just watch and see what happens! I am a retard
right? Here is what will happen........There will be a grand total of 20 to25
kneel down boats. You idiots will be writing about how it was a huge success
when it was a joke. Why not make it a huge success? How about 100 boats? If
LLC partnered with a respectable individual like Bill Giles, Bill Allen, Phill
DiFebo, Bob Trolian etc, etc, etc........the race could be huge. The people
behind the scenes do in fact have a direct effect on turn out. But hey I am a
retard. You let me know how it turns out!

Although I don't agree with this post totally between the lines I
think you are trying to say that a person that is more popular and a
person with more experience may be better suited for a race that has a
potential impact on the sport with television coverage and having a
good flow of people in the Keys? Is that what you are tying to say?

If that is what you are trying to say and I understand you then who
could really argue with that? What you say makes sense. If the
person that puts on an event isn't a popular guy and isn't well
recieved I do believe that would have an impact on the success of the
event. That is a pretty simple concept.

My only advice is maybe you could be a little more tactful with your
opinions.
BigIrishDick4U

Why don't you ****ing shove it up your ass. Is that better?