MEAN GENE

Default World Championships for Yamatos

(Brad Walker) wrote in message . com...
Bill and anyone else planning on attending.

This event is sanctioned by American Outboard Federation (AOF) and
there are places to race every "kneeldown" class within their class
structure.

Anyone that shows up with a Stock, Mod, PRO, or J will race.

Brad Walker
AOF Promotions Chairman

Brad Walker "AOF Promotions Chairman" What a ****ing laugh! If Brad
is involved with this event it's off to a good start! I was going to
come down from Michigan but I have met Brad. Hahaha! Not coming now!
AOF seems to be a growing organization and LLC seems to be trying.
Why would anyone get involved with a dope like this guy? You guys
need to pick your representatives better. I am not just speaking for
myself either! You can bet your sweet asses that lots of racers will
not come because you have Bozo the ****ing clown doing Promotions!
**** representatives mean **** races. Keywest is going to suck!