Default Good old boats never die...

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:16:46 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 12, 8:52 pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg

Is that your lobster boat?

That was a chuckle. LOL

Eisboch

You read loogy's posts?

*That* is a chuckle.

I am an equal opportunity reader. I read just about everybody's posts.
The only ones filtered are the nutcases you brought over from
alt.impeach.bush and alt.kooks or whatever it was.

Eisboch

This response to Harry is proof you'll read anything!

John, I am not involved in your petty little war with Harry or anybody else.
I'll respond to anyone I feel like responding to.

Eisboch

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 01:53:08 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

.. .

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 12, 8:52 pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg

Is that your lobster boat?

That was a chuckle. LOL

Eisboch

You read loogy's posts?

*That* is a chuckle.

I am an equal opportunity reader. I read just about everybody's posts.
The only ones filtered are the nutcases you brought over from
alt.impeach.bush and alt.kooks or whatever it was.

Eisboch

This response to Harry is proof you'll read anything!

John, I am not involved in your petty little war with Harry or anybody else.
I'll respond to anyone I feel like responding to.

Eisboch

I was agreeing that you were an equal opportunity reader.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

On Nov 13, 6:31*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 13, 9:52 am, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 12, 8:52 pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg
Is that your lobster boat?
That was a chuckle. *LOL
Eisboch
You read loogy's posts?
*That* is a chuckle.
I am an equal opportunity reader. * I read just about everybody's posts.
The only ones filtered are the nutcases you brought over from
alt.impeach.bush *and alt.kooks or whatever it was.
Eisboch
I discriminate. I try to limit how many posts from the incredibly stupid
I read. I get my limit from Justwait and filter out Loogy.- Hide quoted text -

So what is it you really have against honest hard working people?
Could never be in the club or keep up?

What have you and loogy to do with "honest, hard-working people"?- Hide quoted text -

Hey, idiot, I work hard, I play hard, and I get compensated very well
for the hard work.