BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good old boats never die... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99970-good-old-boats-never-die.html)

Boater November 13th 08 01:52 AM

Good old boats never die...

....they get...rebuilt:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg

[email protected] November 13th 08 01:22 PM

Good old boats never die...

On Nov 12, 8:52*pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg

Is that your lobster boat?

Eisboch November 13th 08 02:02 PM

Good old boats never die...

wrote in message
On Nov 12, 8:52 pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg

Is that your lobster boat?

That was a chuckle. LOL

Eisboch

Boater November 13th 08 02:11 PM

Good old boats never die...

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 12, 8:52 pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg

Is that your lobster boat?

That was a chuckle. LOL

Eisboch

You read loogy's posts?

*That* is a chuckle.

Eisboch November 13th 08 02:16 PM

Good old boats never die...

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 12, 8:52 pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg

Is that your lobster boat?

That was a chuckle. LOL

Eisboch

You read loogy's posts?

*That* is a chuckle.

I am an equal opportunity reader. I read just about everybody's posts.
The only ones filtered are the nutcases you brought over from
alt.impeach.bush and alt.kooks or whatever it was.

Eisboch

Boater November 13th 08 02:52 PM

Good old boats never die...

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 12, 8:52 pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg
Is that your lobster boat?

That was a chuckle. LOL

Eisboch

You read loogy's posts?

*That* is a chuckle.

I am an equal opportunity reader. I read just about everybody's posts.
The only ones filtered are the nutcases you brought over from
alt.impeach.bush and alt.kooks or whatever it was.

Eisboch

I discriminate. I try to limit how many posts from the incredibly stupid
I read. I get my limit from Justwait and filter out Loogy.

[email protected] November 13th 08 03:47 PM

Good old boats never die...

On Nov 13, 9:52*am, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 12, 8:52 pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg
Is that your lobster boat?

That was a chuckle. *LOL

Eisboch

You read loogy's posts?

*That* is a chuckle.

I am an equal opportunity reader. * I read just about everybody's posts.
The only ones filtered are the nutcases you brought over from
alt.impeach.bush *and alt.kooks or whatever it was.

Eisboch

I discriminate. I try to limit how many posts from the incredibly stupid
I read. I get my limit from Justwait and filter out Loogy.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, you're right Harry, it is incredibly stupid for someone to think
even for a second that you own a 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat, or
that you've ever told the truth for that matter.

JohnH[_3_] November 13th 08 10:26 PM

Good old boats never die...

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:16:46 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 12, 8:52 pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg

Is that your lobster boat?

That was a chuckle. LOL

Eisboch

You read loogy's posts?

*That* is a chuckle.

I am an equal opportunity reader. I read just about everybody's posts.
The only ones filtered are the nutcases you brought over from
alt.impeach.bush and alt.kooks or whatever it was.

Eisboch

This response to Harry is proof you'll read anything!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

[email protected] November 13th 08 10:40 PM

Good old boats never die...

On Nov 13, 9:52*am, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 12, 8:52 pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg
Is that your lobster boat?

That was a chuckle. *LOL

Eisboch

You read loogy's posts?

*That* is a chuckle.

I am an equal opportunity reader. * I read just about everybody's posts.
The only ones filtered are the nutcases you brought over from
alt.impeach.bush *and alt.kooks or whatever it was.

Eisboch

I discriminate. I try to limit how many posts from the incredibly stupid
I read. I get my limit from Justwait and filter out Loogy.- Hide quoted text -

So what is it you really have against honest hard working people?
Could never be in the club or keep up?

Boater November 13th 08 11:31 PM

Good old boats never die...

wrote:
On Nov 13, 9:52 am, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 12, 8:52 pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg
Is that your lobster boat?
That was a chuckle. LOL
Eisboch
You read loogy's posts?
*That* is a chuckle.
I am an equal opportunity reader. I read just about everybody's posts.
The only ones filtered are the nutcases you brought over from
alt.impeach.bush and alt.kooks or whatever it was.
Eisboch

I discriminate. I try to limit how many posts from the incredibly stupid
I read. I get my limit from Justwait and filter out Loogy.- Hide quoted text -

So what is it you really have against honest hard working people?
Could never be in the club or keep up?

What have you and loogy to do with "honest, hard-working people"?