JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default Good old boats never die...

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 01:53:08 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:16:46 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Nov 12, 8:52 pm, Boater wrote:
...they get...rebuilt:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/e70c1687.jpg

Is that your lobster boat?

That was a chuckle. LOL

Eisboch

You read loogy's posts?

*That* is a chuckle.

I am an equal opportunity reader. I read just about everybody's posts.
The only ones filtered are the nutcases you brought over from
alt.impeach.bush and alt.kooks or whatever it was.

Eisboch

This response to Harry is proof you'll read anything!

John, I am not involved in your petty little war with Harry or anybody else.
I'll respond to anyone I feel like responding to.

Eisboch

I was agreeing that you were an equal opportunity reader.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"