Default Why won't Harry shout out about the unions?

"Boater" wrote in message
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
snip..
if he ever really was on a construction job site, he'd get his fat
smelly ass
beat in a minute!

mmmmm .................how do you know his ass is "smelly"?

Why does that interest you? Go get your boy a beer.

He was just commenting on the inanity of loogy...

BTW, have you seen the special photo of JustWait+Loogy?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

That makes them twice as good looking as Ditzy Dan

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
They wouldn't last a week in a non-union shop (like mine).

What a man.....

Most of the anti-union clowns here don't have the aptitude or
skills to be trained as a hod carrier's apprentice. They're
resentful of blue collar guys earning enough to make a decent
living. I give their opinions in this area all the
consideration they are worth...which is none at all.

Hey, if you didn't have us, you'd have nothing to complain about.

Eisboch

Not true. I am the consumer from hell, and also the guy who will
not talk to customer support people in India.

Racist!

Racist? There are no racial classifications in India. My problems
with support "offshored" to India has to do with the fact that
those jobs should be held by Americans, that the majority of tech
support personnel I have encountered on the phone in India have not
received enough training to be helpful, that the phone connections
typically are "over the internet and lousy" and that many of the
personnel have a lousy command of English.

It has nothing to do with race.

You hate Asians, Arabs, Muslims. I have all of them working for me
in India.

Harry Krause you are a racist.

As usual, you are full of schitt. Oh...Arab and Muslim are not races.

I'll have to remember that the next time you call someone a racist.
Are we going to go with the three standard races, Caucasiods, Negroids
and Mongoloids?

So, you are stupid, too.

Ok.

A Muslim is a member of a particular religion Islam. It is the same sort
of descriptor as Jewish, Catholic and Protestant. Muslim does not denote
race.

Arabs are part of an ethnic group. There are other definitions, too, but
Arab does not denote race.

You can go with whatever racial descriptors please you. I don't pay
attention to skin color.

You pay attention to ethnic groups more than you are willing to admit.
You classify everyone you talk to, do business with and or interact with
on any level. You are the epitome of a bigot, racist and class and
religious warrior.

You don't see people.

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

I do try to limit my contact with assholes. I don't think you or your
mentally deteriorating buddy, Herring, will be part of my golf foursome.

DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
snip..
if he ever really was on a construction job site, he'd get his fat
smelly ass
beat in a minute!

mmmmm .................how do you know his ass is "smelly"?

Why does that interest you? Go get your boy a beer.

He was just commenting on the inanity of loogy...

BTW, have you seen the special photo of JustWait+Loogy?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

That makes them twice as good looking as Ditzy Dan

Dummy, you skipped the part about - "how do you know his ass is smelly?"
Do you have firsthand knowledge of his ass?

As an adult, maybe you could respond without your master playing defense
for you.