Tim Tim is offline

Default Congrats to PFC Warren R. Jennings U. S. Marine

Well, soon to be. My adopted "step-nephew" will be graduating from
boot this Wednesday. My brother and his wife are flying out to San
Diego CA. today.

Semper Fi, dude!

Tim wrote:
Well, soon to be. My adopted "step-nephew" will be graduating from
boot this Wednesday. My brother and his wife are flying out to San
Diego CA. today.

Semper Fi, dude!

Graduation parade is a proud day for all. Welcome to the Corps PFC Jennings.

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 23:17:54 -0500, BAR wrote:

Tim wrote:
Well, soon to be. My adopted "step-nephew" will be graduating from
boot this Wednesday. My brother and his wife are flying out to San
Diego CA. today.

Semper Fi, dude!

Graduation parade is a proud day for all. Welcome to the Corps PFC Jennings.

That's what I get for blanket marking all the bull as read.

Welcome aboard Marine.

Semper Fi.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

Tim wrote:
Well, soon to be. My adopted "step-nephew" will be graduating from
boot this Wednesday. My brother and his wife are flying out to San
Diego CA. today.

Semper Fi, dude!

Graduation parade is a proud day for all. Welcome to the Corps PFC
Jennings.

That's what I get for blanket marking all the bull as read.

Welcome aboard Marine.

Semper Fi.

Welcome aboard. Isn't that what the Navy and Air Force Taxi Service say?

MMC MMC is offline

m...

Tim wrote:
Well, soon to be. My adopted "step-nephew" will be graduating from
boot this Wednesday. My brother and his wife are flying out to San
Diego CA. today.

Semper Fi, dude!

Graduation parade is a proud day for all. Welcome to the Corps PFC
Jennings.

That's what I get for blanket marking all the bull as read.

Welcome aboard Marine.

Semper Fi.

Welcome aboard. Isn't that what the Navy and Air Force Taxi Service say?

Since the Marines can't act like civilized human beings, the Navy tries to
keep an eye out for them.
Hopefully, the civilized part is a long way off. We need the Jarheads
(spoken with well, er, ok, respect) just the way they are.

MMC MMC is offline

"Tim" wrote in message
Well, soon to be. My adopted "step-nephew" will be graduating from
boot this Wednesday. My brother and his wife are flying out to San
Diego CA. today.

Semper Fi, dude!

Congrats to the "step nephew" and his folks!

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

m...

Tim wrote:
Well, soon to be. My adopted "step-nephew" will be graduating from
boot this Wednesday. My brother and his wife are flying out to San
Diego CA. today.

Semper Fi, dude!

Graduation parade is a proud day for all. Welcome to the Corps PFC
Jennings.

That's what I get for blanket marking all the bull as read.

Welcome aboard Marine.

Semper Fi.

Welcome aboard. Isn't that what the Navy and Air Force Taxi Service say?

Since the Marines can't act like civilized human beings, the Navy tries to
keep an eye out for them.
Hopefully, the civilized part is a long way off. We need the Jarheads
(spoken with well, er, ok, respect) just the way they are.

I'm glad you redeemed yourself with the last statement. 8)

Senior Member

On Nov 12, 12:29*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
"mmc" wrote in message

g.com...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
om...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:80pih45egdhsrv871uq6ci9n786ru1gs5b@4ax .com...

Tim wrote:
Well, soon to be. My adopted "step-nephew" will *be graduating from
boot this Wednesday. My brother and his wife are flying out to San
Diego CA. today.

Semper Fi, dude!

Graduation parade is a proud day for all. Welcome to the Corps PFC
Jennings.

That's what I get for blanket marking all the bull as read.

Welcome aboard Marine.

Semper Fi.

Welcome aboard. *Isn't that what the Navy and Air Force Taxi Service say?

Since the Marines can't act like civilized human beings, the Navy tries to
keep an eye out for them.
Hopefully, the civilized part is a long way off. We need the Jarheads
(spoken with well, er, ok, respect) just the way they are.

I'm glad you redeemed yourself with the last statement. *8)- Hide quoted text -

I am trying to find that quote from E Roosevelt.. Something to the
effect of: She had never met a bunch of more unruly, mean, hard core
bunch of thugs,, Thank God for the Marines... Paraphrased of
course.. I will find it and post, unless someone beats me to the
punch..

Congrats to Obama [email protected] General 13 November 5th 08 07:43 PM
Congrats USA.... Capt.Mooron ASA 7 February 22nd 06 01:00 PM
Congrats Thom Scotty ASA 0 January 15th 06 03:03 PM
Congrats Bob & Bill... Overproof ASA 1 December 17th 04 04:42 PM