posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default Congrats USA....

You made Bronze on the Women's Hockey!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Lesee, that brings our total up to 15, to your 14, not that
that matters. it's the gold ones that really count.

Scotty

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
You made Bronze on the Women's Hockey!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lloyd Bonafide

What really counts is that Canada is a country small in population. They are
going neck and neck with the most powerful country on earth.

Americans should be shaking a sober head over the shame they brought upon
themselves. How many Olympians will come from a fat, stupid, video game
society?

Lloyd Bonafide

"Scotty" wrote in message
Lesee, that brings our total up to 15, to your 14, not that
that matters. it's the gold ones that really count.

Scotty

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
You made Bronze on the Women's Hockey!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Heh Scotty.... Canada took Gold on that one.

Now if our Men's Hockey Team just Buck Up a bit.... man they lost an
embarrassing defeat this week. They aren't playing the game well.... to
much up the middle , by the book stuff. They need to increase their checking
and get dirty around the opposition net.

CM

"Scotty" wrote in message
Lesee, that brings our total up to 15, to your 14, not that
that matters. it's the gold ones that really count.

Scotty

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
You made Bronze on the Women's Hockey!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Heh Scotty.... Canada took Gold on that one.

well, Duh!

I also saw Can. beat the USA in curling this week. Now
there's a sport!

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
Heh Scotty.... Canada took Gold on that one.

well, Duh!

I also saw Can. beat the USA in curling this week. Now
there's a sport!

Yup... and it goes along well with Drinkin'...

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
Heh Scotty.... Canada took Gold on that one.

Now if our Men's Hockey Team just Buck Up a bit....

*You're* hockey team? That's humorous. Seems they all play in the NHL.
Most don't even play for those Cannucks teams.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
Heh Scotty.... Canada took Gold on that one.

Now if our Men's Hockey Team just Buck Up a bit....

*You're* hockey team? That's humorous. Seems they all

play in the NHL.
Most don't even play for those Cannucks teams.

I thought he meant the Congo hockey team.

Scotty