Boater Boater is offline

Default Congrats to PFC Warren R. Jennings U. S. Marine

wrote:
On Nov 12, 12:29 pm, "D.Duck" wrote:
"mmc" wrote in message

g.com...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:80pih45egdhsrv871uq6ci9n786ru1gs5b@4ax .com...
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 23:17:54 -0500, BAR wrote:
Tim wrote:
Well, soon to be. My adopted "step-nephew" will be graduating from
boot this Wednesday. My brother and his wife are flying out to San
Diego CA. today.
Semper Fi, dude!
Graduation parade is a proud day for all. Welcome to the Corps PFC
Jennings.
That's what I get for blanket marking all the bull as read.
Welcome aboard Marine.
Semper Fi.
Welcome aboard. Isn't that what the Navy and Air Force Taxi Service say?
Since the Marines can't act like civilized human beings, the Navy tries to
keep an eye out for them.
Hopefully, the civilized part is a long way off. We need the Jarheads
(spoken with well, er, ok, respect) just the way they are.

I'm glad you redeemed yourself with the last statement. 8)- Hide quoted text -

I am trying to find that quote from E Roosevelt.. Something to the
effect of: She had never met a bunch of more unruly, mean, hard core
bunch of thugs,, Thank God for the Marines... Paraphrased of
course.. I will find it and post, unless someone beats me to the
punch..

Can't google, eh, mr. network?