Default Congrats to Obama

Here's to hoping he governs wisely and observes the civil liberties of
all.
Senior Member

On Nov 4, 11:12*pm, wrote:
Here's to hoping he governs wisely and observes the civil liberties of
all.

Doubtful.. they have already started censoring free speech, and have
vowed to take it further. What make any intelligent person think the
most liberal and extremely partisan members of congress, one who has
won through obvious, organized, criminal voter fraud, will be a
moderate now?

Groups such as Acorn will be exonerated.
Free speech for opposition will be squashed.
Frivolous investigations will be the rule of law, against one party..
Have you all not been watching?
The worst criminals will be put into positions of power.
The right for fair and private elections has already been destroyed, a
policy that will be enforced, funded, and excused.

Aside from that. I for one will be a better American than so many
members of the party or intolerance. I will call Obama my President, I
will try to support him when I can, and will pray for his success.
Again we have shown the world that we are above the prejudice and
oppression of our forefathers...

God Bless America.
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 4, 10:12*pm, wrote:
Here's to hoping he governs wisely and observes the civil liberties of
all.

Agreed!

I wish him well. And I thought that McCain bowed out gracefully.

McCain lost but is a class act.

wrote:

Free speech for opposition will be squashed.

No one is going to make you shut up. There probably will be more who
laugh at your lunacy, though.
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
Here's to hoping he governs wisely and observes the civil liberties of
all.

Amen. God bless America.

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:00:13 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Nov 4, 10:12*pm, wrote:
Here's to hoping he governs wisely and observes the civil liberties of
all.

Agreed!

I wish him well. And I thought that McCain bowed out gracefully.

McCain lost but is a class act.

Class shows.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

On Nov 4, 10:12 pm, wrote:
Here's to hoping he governs wisely and observes the civil liberties of
all.

Agreed!

I wish him well. And I thought that McCain bowed out gracefully.

McCain lost but is a class act.

Class shows.

Now that you've seen some, perhaps you can fake a little of your own.
Nah...not likely.

On Nov 4, 10:12 pm, wrote:
Here's to hoping he governs wisely and observes the civil liberties of
all.
Agreed!

I wish him well. And I thought that McCain bowed out gracefully.

McCain lost but is a class act.

Class shows.

Now that you've seen some, perhaps you can fake a little of your own.
Nah...not likely.

Follow your fine example, you mean?

Harry, I'd not make a pimple on a good liar's ass. You're unreachable.

Congrats USA.... Capt.Mooron ASA 7 February 22nd 06 01:00 PM
Congrats Thom Scotty ASA 0 January 15th 06 03:03 PM
Congrats Bob & Bill... Overproof ASA 1 December 17th 04 04:42 PM
OT congrats, Calif. basskisser General 31 October 9th 03 12:04 PM