Default Our Courageous President-elect...

From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

On Nov 9, 8:52*am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

Man, Bloater, you are right, you have a lot of class. Too bad it's all
LOW.

"JohnH" wrote in message
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

"Cry baby cry
Make your mother sigh
She's old enough to know better
So cry baby cry cry cry cry baby
Make your mother sigh".

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

"Cry baby cry
Make your mother sigh
She's old enough to know better
So cry baby cry cry cry cry baby
Make your mother sigh".

You think there is any chance the right-wing haters like Herring, DK,
BAR, Krueger, et al, will get so ****ed off at the election results and
what follows that they'll suffer fatal strokes, and thus make America a
kinder, gentler place?

"Boater" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

"Cry baby cry
Make your mother sigh
She's old enough to know better
So cry baby cry cry cry cry baby
Make your mother sigh".

You think there is any chance the right-wing haters like Herring, DK, BAR,
Krueger, et al, will get so ****ed off at the election results and what
follows that they'll suffer fatal strokes, and thus make America a kinder,
gentler place?

I doubt it. Another generation or two will replace those dinosaurs.
You need another strong national party down there.

Senior Member

On Nov 9, 8:52*am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

Facts show that while most of the MSM reported 84% positive for Obama,
only 14% for McCain, and Fox was an even 40% and 40%. This is just a
long ongoing propoganda movement designed to silence any opposititon
based on the Fairness Doctrine. If you dare ask a real question, you
will be censored.

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 08:52:41 -0500, Boater wrote:

JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

At the Press Conference.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/television/
who_got_to_ask_questions_at_the_obama_presser_1000 32.asp

wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 08:52:41 -0500, Boater wrote:

JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

At the Press Conference.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/television/
who_got_to_ask_questions_at_the_obama_presser_1000 32.asp

Well...

If Obama deliberately skipped over a reporter from Faux News...delicious.

Who was the reporter at the news conference from Faux News?

Elect Hillary - Low GAS!!! Thurston Howell III General 10 December 24th 07 11:31 PM
We must elect Kerry! Recobee ASA 55 October 25th 04 04:39 AM
We must elect somebody! SAIL LOCO ASA 4 October 23rd 04 06:18 PM
Water--elect--Generator... marklan General 0 August 9th 04 03:30 AM
What happens when you elect a Democrat president. Simple Simon ASA 33 September 6th 03 02:30 AM