BoatBanter.com

-   -   Our Courageous President-elect... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99888-our-courageous-president-elect.html)

JohnH[_3_] November 9th 08 01:31 PM

Our Courageous President-elect...

From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

Boater November 9th 08 01:52 PM

Our Courageous President-elect...

JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

[email protected] November 9th 08 03:06 PM

Our Courageous President-elect...

On Nov 9, 8:52*am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

Man, Bloater, you are right, you have a lot of class. Too bad it's all
LOW.

Don White November 9th 08 03:12 PM

Our Courageous President-elect...

"JohnH" wrote in message
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

"Cry baby cry
Make your mother sigh
She's old enough to know better
So cry baby cry cry cry cry baby
Make your mother sigh".

Boater November 9th 08 03:14 PM

Our Courageous President-elect...

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

"Cry baby cry
Make your mother sigh
She's old enough to know better
So cry baby cry cry cry cry baby
Make your mother sigh".

You think there is any chance the right-wing haters like Herring, DK,
BAR, Krueger, et al, will get so ****ed off at the election results and
what follows that they'll suffer fatal strokes, and thus make America a
kinder, gentler place?

Don White November 9th 08 03:35 PM

Our Courageous President-elect...

"Boater" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

"Cry baby cry
Make your mother sigh
She's old enough to know better
So cry baby cry cry cry cry baby
Make your mother sigh".

You think there is any chance the right-wing haters like Herring, DK, BAR,
Krueger, et al, will get so ****ed off at the election results and what
follows that they'll suffer fatal strokes, and thus make America a kinder,
gentler place?

I doubt it. Another generation or two will replace those dinosaurs.
You need another strong national party down there.

[email protected] November 9th 08 03:58 PM

Our Courageous President-elect...

On Nov 9, 8:52*am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

Facts show that while most of the MSM reported 84% positive for Obama,
only 14% for McCain, and Fox was an even 40% and 40%. This is just a
long ongoing propoganda movement designed to silence any opposititon
based on the Fairness Doctrine. If you dare ask a real question, you
will be censored.

[email protected] November 9th 08 03:59 PM

Our Courageous President-elect...

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 08:52:41 -0500, Boater wrote:

JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

At the Press Conference.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/television/
who_got_to_ask_questions_at_the_obama_presser_1000 32.asp

Boater November 9th 08 04:03 PM

wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 08:52:41 -0500, Boater wrote:

JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

At the Press Conference.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/television/
who_got_to_ask_questions_at_the_obama_presser_1000 32.asp

Well...

If Obama deliberately skipped over a reporter from Faux News...delicious.

Who was the reporter at the news conference from Faux News?