[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Our Courageous President-elect...

On Nov 9, 8:52*am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

Facts show that while most of the MSM reported 84% positive for Obama,
only 14% for McCain, and Fox was an even 40% and 40%. This is just a
long ongoing propoganda movement designed to silence any opposititon
based on the Fairness Doctrine. If you dare ask a real question, you
will be censored.