Default Our Courageous President-elect...

From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

On Nov 9, 8:52*am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

Man, Bloater, you are right, you have a lot of class. Too bad it's all
LOW.
Senior Member

On Nov 9, 8:52*am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

Facts show that while most of the MSM reported 84% positive for Obama,
only 14% for McCain, and Fox was an even 40% and 40%. This is just a
long ongoing propoganda movement designed to silence any opposititon
based on the Fairness Doctrine. If you dare ask a real question, you
will be censored.

wrote:
On Nov 9, 8:52 am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

Facts show that while most of the MSM reported 84% positive for Obama,
only 14% for McCain, and Fox was an even 40% and 40%. This is just a
long ongoing propoganda movement designed to silence any opposititon
based on the Fairness Doctrine. If you dare ask a real question, you
will be censored.

What possible reason was there to "report positive" for McCain, whatever
the hell that means.

McCain ran an almost entirely negative campaign. He ran a lousy
campaign. He was erratic. Reporters shouldn't report on this?

Bull****.

You rant and rave a lot about the "fairness doctrine," but there's no
evidence that indicates you have a clue as to what it is or what it
might do.

On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 07:58:40 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 9, 8:52*am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

Facts show that while most of the MSM reported 84% positive for Obama,
only 14% for McCain, and Fox was an even 40% and 40%. This is just a
long ongoing propoganda movement designed to silence any opposititon
based on the Fairness Doctrine. If you dare ask a real question, you
will be censored.

Weren't you going to ignore them for a week?

JohnH wrote:
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 07:58:40 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 9, 8:52 am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

Facts show that while most of the MSM reported 84% positive for Obama,
only 14% for McCain, and Fox was an even 40% and 40%. This is just a
long ongoing propoganda movement designed to silence any opposititon
based on the Fairness Doctrine. If you dare ask a real question, you
will be censored.

Weren't you going to ignore them for a week?

Poor Herring...he tries so hard and so often, but he just can't get it up.

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 07:58:40 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 9, 8:52 am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg

There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.

Facts show that while most of the MSM reported 84% positive for Obama,
only 14% for McCain, and Fox was an even 40% and 40%. This is just a
long ongoing propoganda movement designed to silence any opposititon
based on the Fairness Doctrine. If you dare ask a real question, you
will be censored.

Weren't you going to ignore them for a week?

~~ Snerk ~~
If y'all weren't following us around sniffing at our butts, whatever would
you do?

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 07:58:40 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 9, 8:52 am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
From Australia...
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...anCartoons.jpg
There was no "Fox News Debate Moderator," schitt-for-brains. But I do
recall reading that Obama visited Bill O'Reilly, the reigning right-wing
asshole of Faux News.
Facts show that while most of the MSM reported 84% positive for Obama,
only 14% for McCain, and Fox was an even 40% and 40%. This is just a
long ongoing propoganda movement designed to silence any opposititon
based on the Fairness Doctrine. If you dare ask a real question, you
will be censored.

Weren't you going to ignore them for a week?

~~ Snerk ~~
If y'all weren't following us around sniffing at our butts, whatever would
you do?

Herring just cannot behave decently. His every post here is an insult, a
pattern he follows almost to the letter at the other place.

Perhaps one of his buddies might explain to him that if he improved his
attitude, he'd be treated a bit better.

Elect Hillary - Low GAS!!! Thurston Howell III General 10 December 24th 07 11:31 PM
We must elect Kerry! Recobee ASA 55 October 25th 04 04:39 AM
We must elect somebody! SAIL LOCO ASA 4 October 23rd 04 06:18 PM
Water--elect--Generator... marklan General 0 August 9th 04 03:30 AM
What happens when you elect a Democrat president. Simple Simon ASA 33 September 6th 03 02:30 AM