Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Help identifying correct part number for trim/tilt relay wiring harness?

The part that I recently ordered and received based on the serial number of
my engine was a Mercury Quicksilver "84-826802A12" but when I opened the box
the new blue and green output wires to the trim/tilt pump are at least 14"
too short. Also, my "hot" red wire uses a "bullet" style connector not a
ring connector as shown in photo #1 below.

My engine is a: 1996 Mercury 60HP "Bigfoot" SN: OG330757

I hope the photos I uploaded here will help someone help me identify the
correct part number for the relay wiring harness:

www.musclecarsounds.com/boats/relay1.jpg (new, incorrect harness)
www.musclecarsounds.com/boats/relay2.jpg (old as installed)
www.musclecarsounds.com/boats/relay3.jpg (old as installed)
www.musclecarsounds.com/boats/relay4.jpg (old as installed)