Default Does McCain ever do anything but put down Obama?

WaIIy wrote:
On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 14:33:52 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
mmc wrote:
"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
I swear everything I see from him is all about how wrong or bad things
will be if Obama gets elected. That's his entire message these days.

That's all he's got left and it's a shame- I used to think a lot more of
him than I do now.
He's turned out to be a totally unlikable guy. At least Bob Dole had some
dignity and humor in defeat.

McCain is loyal to his supporters and I suspect he feels that he let them
down.
His supporters were often critical of him during the campaign for not "going
after Obama" more aggressively.
I think much of what is going on now is for the benefit of his troops.

Two things have all but killed his chances:

1. The economy tanked on Sept 15th.
2. He was up against a smooth, motivational style speaker.

Eisboch

Pollster John Zogby: "Is McCain making a move? The three-day average
holds steady, but McCain outpolled Obama today, 48% to 47%. He is
beginning to cut into Obama's lead among independents, is now leading
among blue collar voters, has strengthened his lead among investors and
among men, and is walloping Obama among NASCAR voters. Joe the Plumber
may get his license after all. "Obama's lead among women declined, and
it looks like it is occurring because McCain is solidifying the support
of conservative women, which is something we saw last time McCain picked
up in the polls. If McCain has a good day tomorrow, we will eliminate
Obama's good day three days ago, and we could really see some tightening
in this rolling average. But for now, hold on."

http://www.zogby.com/main.htm

You should not post things like this. You are messing up these guys
preconceived ideas that John McCain in bad. I does not matter that
obama has yet to sponsor an ad that does not have at least on lie in it.

Anyone willing to bet the first words out of obama's mouth when he
looses next Tuesday? It will probably be something to the effect that
he lost because America is a racist country. Maybe he would do better in
Iran where they are not racist.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

The whole system, including the media, has become corrupt. Networks like
MSNBC should make it clear that shows like Olbermann's "Countdown" are
not news resources and are not journalistic in nature. Huntley and
Brinkley would roll over in their graves if they saw his show.

"Goodnight, David"
"Goodnight, Chet"

I think you would have to be an idiot not to recognize that Countdown
promotes the lideral agenda. Just like OReily promotes the right.

"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
m...
"Eisboch" wrote in message

The whole system, including the media, has become corrupt. Networks like
MSNBC should make it clear that shows like Olbermann's "Countdown" are
not news resources and are not journalistic in nature. Huntley and
Brinkley would roll over in their graves if they saw his show.

"Goodnight, David"
"Goodnight, Chet"

I think you would have to be an idiot not to recognize that Countdown
promotes the lideral agenda. Just like OReily promotes the right.

That's obvious. Thing is, before the election season got hot and heavy,
Olbermann's show was actually enjoyable. He reported current events often
with a humorous slant. That's when I started watching him.
The transition started when he decided it was time to start his nightly
attacks on Bush.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message
The whole system, including the media, has become corrupt. Networks like
MSNBC should make it clear that shows like Olbermann's "Countdown" are
not news resources and are not journalistic in nature. Huntley and
Brinkley would roll over in their graves if they saw his show.

"Goodnight, David"
"Goodnight, Chet"

I think you would have to be an idiot not to recognize that Countdown
promotes the lideral agenda. Just like OReily promotes the right.

That's obvious. Thing is, before the election season got hot and heavy,
Olbermann's show was actually enjoyable. He reported current events often
with a humorous slant. That's when I started watching him.
The transition started when he decided it was time to start his nightly
attacks on Bush.

Eisboch

Well, someone had to do it. Who is more deserving of ridicule and scorn
than Bush?
DK DK is offline

Boater wrote:

There's a lot more than "two things" working against McCain. One of the
biggest is McCain himself: old, doddering, ornery, bereft of ideas,
disconnected, bad judgment, and negativity.

WAFA defines himself!

OT McCain and Obama together Capt. JG ASA 0 October 17th 08 05:34 AM
Health care under McCain, Obama Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 11th 08 05:24 PM
please not McCain Ken Marino ASA 1 October 8th 08 01:28 AM
Obama in Germany, McCain in German Restaurant... HK General 1 July 24th 08 08:08 PM