posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default please not McCain

A lifelong repub., I'm dissolusioned by the party leaving it's traditional
roots. My wife and I took a serious look at Obama as an alternative.
Neither of us wants more Bush by getting McCain. If Barack could just come
forward and explain to the people on the right why he refuses to produce a
birth cert., Why he won't release his college tanscripts., Exactly why he
has such a long list of nefarious friends, it might be possible for many
repub's to consider voting for him, as change is needed in D.C. There has
not been, to my knowledge, mention of even one friend or business
associate of Obama's without a questionable background. The familiar names
of Wright, Ayers and Rezko. And what about Nadhmi Auchi, the Iraqui born
fiend of Rezko involved in Obama's home purchase. Or Valerie Jarrett,
Iranian born, friend of his wife and one of his top advisors. Or his 2
Palestinian college roomates that are heavily involved in the foreign
contributions(illegal) he has gotten so many of. We watch Fox, Cnn and
local news channels. I've yet to see any references to an acquaintance of
Mr. Obama's that there isn't some question about. Doesn't he have any
"normal" friends. Please come out and tell us why you think you have the
best interests of this country at heart, Mr Obama. Many people would love
to vote for you, but are afraid of what you represent.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
[...]

I suggest you vote for McCain.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Getting to know John McCain John H.[_5_] General 6 September 19th 08 02:58 AM
McCain... hk General 11 September 7th 08 04:55 PM
Did McCain just say... hk General 1 September 5th 08 03:41 AM
McCain up by 2 ;) [email protected] General 89 August 29th 08 12:28 PM
McCain Vic Smith General 0 August 21st 08 05:40 AM