Default McCain

Saw this link elsewhere, and I thought, "Here we go, now it's McCain's
turn to be swiftboated."
The guy who posted the link thought it was harmful to McCain, but I
didn't see it that way.
It's good reading, and McCain's fellow Annapolis cadet and POW
compatriot never hammered McCain, but had more good things to say
about him than negatives. He just won't vote for him.
He puts some perspective on the POW's that all should be aware of.
There were a lot of heroes in Nam.
I like the part where McCain dragged him along in jumping the Academy
fence for a few beers. McCain had beer, but made him drink Coca-Cola.
Said he had many more such stories about McCain. I'd like to hear
some more!
The beer thing kind of reminds me of a reverse of that bar scene in
"The Last Detail" but it's hard to figure who was the Shore Patrol (-:

http://www.military.com/opinion/0,15...4859_1,00.html

--Vic

Anyone hear McCain... hk General 40 August 22nd 08 04:00 AM
How About Some McCain Waffles for Breakfast? hk General 11 August 14th 08 02:37 PM
The Real McCain - 2 hk General 6 August 11th 08 11:58 AM
Tom's Boy McCain...Nothing but B.S. hk General 2 August 11th 08 02:23 AM