Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Does McCain ever do anything but put down Obama?

"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
m...
"Eisboch" wrote in message

The whole system, including the media, has become corrupt. Networks like
MSNBC should make it clear that shows like Olbermann's "Countdown" are
not news resources and are not journalistic in nature. Huntley and
Brinkley would roll over in their graves if they saw his show.

"Goodnight, David"
"Goodnight, Chet"

I think you would have to be an idiot not to recognize that Countdown
promotes the lideral agenda. Just like OReily promotes the right.

That's obvious. Thing is, before the election season got hot and heavy,
Olbermann's show was actually enjoyable. He reported current events often
with a humorous slant. That's when I started watching him.
The transition started when he decided it was time to start his nightly
attacks on Bush.

Eisboch