Default Thank you President Bush!

Filled up the Highlander today for under $30.........$1.91/gallon.

Oil went below $65/barrel today.

Thanks GWB!

JimH wrote:
Filled up the Highlander today for under $30.........$1.91/gallon.

Oil went below $65/barrel today.

Thanks GWB!

We got gas for 1.72/gallon in Indianapolis today. You know that BO
thinks the removal of the drilling ban will have no effects for years
until they start removing the oil from the ground.

President Bush will be remembered for the good he has done for the US,
years after clinton is a footnote.

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:07:24 -0400, Keith nuttle
wrote:

JimH wrote:
Filled up the Highlander today for under $30.........$1.91/gallon.

Oil went below $65/barrel today.

Thanks GWB!

We got gas for 1.72/gallon in Indianapolis today. You know that BO
thinks the removal of the drilling ban will have no effects for years
until they start removing the oil from the ground.

President Bush will be remembered for the good he has done for the US,
years after clinton is a footnote.

I was actually being facetious as he wa blamed for the rise in prices
so I guess he should get credit for the drop. ;-)
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 31, 4:07*pm, Keith nuttle wrote:
JimH wrote:
Filled up the Highlander today for under $30.........$1.91/gallon.

Oil went below $65/barrel today. *

Thanks GWB!

We got gas for 1.72/gallon in Indianapolis today. *You know that BO
thinks the removal of the drilling ban will have no effects for years
until they start removing the oil from the ground.

Our ridiculous governor believes we must have high motor fuel tax's so
we're locally paying $2.30

Gotta feed "the machine" somehow.

JimH wrote:
Filled up the Highlander today for under $30.........$1.91/gallon.

Oil went below $65/barrel today.

Thanks GWB!

We got gas for 1.72/gallon in Indianapolis today. You know that BO
thinks the removal of the drilling ban will have no effects for years
until they start removing the oil from the ground.

Our ridiculous governor believes we must have high motor fuel tax's so
we're locally paying $2.30

Gotta feed "the machine" somehow.

Words about the Illinois governor:

Blagojevich's comments came after he was asked about a Tribune poll that put
his approval rating at 13 percent.

http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/...evich-wan.html

I think Blago will go down with imprisoned Illinois governor George Ryan as
the states worst.

During my 50 some years in Chicago, my favorite was Big Jim Thompson.