Jim

Default ( OT ) Help President Bush

Help your president

The president had a hard time last night recalling his biggest mistake. Help
him remember by voting here.

Harry Krause

Jim wrote:

Help your president

The president had a hard time last night recalling his biggest mistake. Help
him remember by voting here.

Biggest *one*? That'll be tough.

Perhaps not recognizing his arrogance and intellectual limitations. A
smarter president would have looked over some of the intel stating there
were no WMD in Iraq then sent out some more independently minded
researchers to dig deeper. But Bush got and paid attention to only the
reports he wanted, reports that would in his mind give him justification
for his misguided invasion of Iraq.
Tuuk

Na,
I thought he convinced the American people that he had made decisions based
on intelligence and information had and didn't have anything to apologize
for and was doing what he said was making the U.S. more safer and peaceful
for the Americans. I only saw pieces of it but I think he did a good job and
will increase his popularity. I thought he justified the benefit of being
there in relation to the costs. And he mentioned Bin's name a few times so
he convinced a portion of those undecided to understand a little more.
I say he is re-elected.

"Jim" wrote in message

Help your president

The president had a hard time last night recalling his biggest mistake.

Help
him remember by voting here.

Harry Krause

Tuuk wrote:
Na,
I thought he convinced the American people that he had made decisions based
on intelligence

Not bloody likely, spongecake for brains.
John Smith

What would you call someone who used a sock puppet to perpetuate a lie, and
was so stupid he used his own computer so everyone could see that the two
people were one and the same?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Tuuk wrote:
Na,
I thought he convinced the American people that he had made decisions

based
on intelligence

Not bloody likely, spongecake for brains.

basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message news:Ffqfc.146553$JO3.87878@attbi_s04...
What would you call someone who used a sock puppet to perpetuate a lie, and
was so stupid he used his own computer so everyone could see that the two
people were one and the same?

John Smith?
John H

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:00:23 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

Help your president

The president had a hard time last night recalling his biggest mistake. Help
him remember by voting here.

Waiting for the liberals in Congress and the United Nations to get off their
dead a$$es. He should have deprived Saddam of the hiding time.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Tuuk

Your exactly right. Had the president been allowed to react then act like he
wanted to, all this nonsense could be over and done with successfully. But
because he had to sugar coat everything to play games with those who lack
the knowledge. Too much time was wasted and now mistakes are being made.
Bush should just do what he needs to, hard force, and get it over with. He
will win huge popularity and those nay sayers,, well we always have to tell
them about everything else in the morning, why not this. If they haven't the
knowledge how to save the world, just let someone who has the knowledge do
it and so the can just sit back and enjoy the liberties of freedom. So if
you do not know anything, ,just shut up and let the world do everything for
you. We all will be better off that way.

"John H" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:00:23 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

Help your president

The president had a hard time last night recalling his biggest mistake.

Help
him remember by voting here.

Waiting for the liberals in Congress and the United Nations to get off

their
dead a$$es. He should have deprived Saddam of the hiding time.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Harry Krause

Tuuk wrote:
YSo if
you do not know anything, ,just shut up

Good advice...you should follow it.
____m___~¿Ô___m____

Tuuk wrote:

Your exactly right. Had the president been allowed to react then act like
he wanted to, all this nonsense could be over and done with successfully.
But because he had to sugar coat everything to play games with those who
lack the knowledge. Too much time was wasted and now mistakes are being
made. Bush should just do what he needs to, hard force, and get it over
with. He will win huge popularity and those nay sayers,, well we always
have to tell them about everything else in the morning, why not this. If
they haven't the knowledge how to save the world, just let someone who has
the knowledge do it and so the can just sit back and enjoy the liberties
of freedom. So if you do not know anything, ,just shut up and let the
world do everything for you. We all will be better off that way.

Sounds like you might be able to name the author of this quote Tuuk.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the
country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag
the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a
parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can
always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have
to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for
lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

The Author is listed below.
--

Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials