Tuuk

Default ( OT ) Help President Bush

Na,
I thought he convinced the American people that he had made decisions based
on intelligence and information had and didn't have anything to apologize
for and was doing what he said was making the U.S. more safer and peaceful
for the Americans. I only saw pieces of it but I think he did a good job and
will increase his popularity. I thought he justified the benefit of being
there in relation to the costs. And he mentioned Bin's name a few times so
he convinced a portion of those undecided to understand a little more.
I say he is re-elected.

"Jim" wrote in message

Help your president

The president had a hard time last night recalling his biggest mistake.

Help
him remember by voting here.