Tuuk

Default ( OT ) Help President Bush

Your exactly right. Had the president been allowed to react then act like he
wanted to, all this nonsense could be over and done with successfully. But
because he had to sugar coat everything to play games with those who lack
the knowledge. Too much time was wasted and now mistakes are being made.
Bush should just do what he needs to, hard force, and get it over with. He
will win huge popularity and those nay sayers,, well we always have to tell
them about everything else in the morning, why not this. If they haven't the
knowledge how to save the world, just let someone who has the knowledge do
it and so the can just sit back and enjoy the liberties of freedom. So if
you do not know anything, ,just shut up and let the world do everything for
you. We all will be better off that way.

"John H" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:00:23 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

Help your president

The president had a hard time last night recalling his biggest mistake.

Help
him remember by voting here.

Waiting for the liberals in Congress and the United Nations to get off

their
dead a$$es. He should have deprived Saddam of the hiding time.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!