Default Yo Harry Man: President Bush

Hey Harry: You've said you worked for President Bush's father. When
was that?

What's the hold up on the lawsuit man? We're all still waiting to see the
deposition results.

"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message
Hey Harry: You've said you worked for President Bush's father. When
was that?

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:40:42 -0700 (PDT), camacdonaldiii
wrote:

Hey Harry: You've said you worked for President Bush's father. When
was that?

Perhaps while body hunting in Vietnam? WAFL!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

wrote:
Hey Harry: You've said you worked for President Bush's father. *When
was that?

Perhaps while body hunting in Vietnam? WAFL!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

What is simply amazing to me is that a person's mind can be so screwed
up that even after being caught in endless far-fetched lies, he still
continues to get people to believe that crap!

wrote:
Hey Harry: You've said you worked for President Bush's father. ?When
was that?

Perhaps while body hunting in Vietnam? WAFL!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
?[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

What is simply amazing to me is that a person's mind can be so screwed
up that even after being caught in endless far-fetched lies, he still
continues to get people to believe that crap!- Hide quoted text -

Hey old fella, do you need help finding the answer to your same
question in a previous thread. You'll be the first to know, Jimbo,
when service is perfected.

wrote:
Hey Harry: You've said you worked for President Bush's father. ?When
was that?

Perhaps while body hunting in Vietnam? WAFL!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
?[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

What is simply amazing to me is that a person's mind can be so screwed
up that even after being caught in endless far-fetched lies, he still
continues to get people to believe that crap!- Hide quoted text -

Hey old fella, do you need help finding the answer to your same
question in a previous thread. *You'll be the first to know, Jimbo,
when service is perfected.- Hide quoted text -

Don't see any news from you on the topic in any of the recents posts.
Could have missed it. Why don't you start a Harry Lawsuit thread and
put it there.

wrote:
[...]

Am I going to get royalty payments for this crap?

Seriously, I put CPAP Macdonald in the trash bin with Loogy...there's
enough idiocy in this newsgroup without having to read Macdonald
indirectly or second hand. It smells better in here without those two
"Obsessed with Harry" assholes.

Hooray for President Bush! :-) Chuck Gould General 2 July 31st 08 01:50 AM
( OT ) Help President Bush Jim General 9 April 15th 04 11:53 PM
OT--What would Harry say if Gore was President? NOYB General 6 December 22nd 03 05:04 PM