BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Harry Man: President Bush (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99607-yo-harry-man-president-bush.html)

camacdonaldiii October 29th 08 01:40 AM

Yo Harry Man: President Bush

Hey Harry: You've said you worked for President Bush's father. When
was that?

jamesgangnc October 29th 08 11:35 AM

Yo Harry Man: President Bush

What's the hold up on the lawsuit man? We're all still waiting to see the
deposition results.

JohnH[_3_] October 29th 08 11:42 AM

Yo Harry Man: President Bush

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:40:42 -0700 (PDT), camacdonaldiii
wrote:

Hey Harry: You've said you worked for President Bush's father. When
was that?

Perhaps while body hunting in Vietnam? WAFL!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

[email protected] October 29th 08 12:11 PM

Yo Harry Man: President Bush

wrote:
Hey Harry: You've said you worked for President Bush's father. *When
was that?

Perhaps while body hunting in Vietnam? WAFL!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

What is simply amazing to me is that a person's mind can be so screwed
up that even after being caught in endless far-fetched lies, he still
continues to get people to believe that crap!

camacdonaldiii October 29th 08 03:49 PM

Yo Harry Man: President Bush

wrote:
Hey Harry: You've said you worked for President Bush's father. ?When
was that?

Perhaps while body hunting in Vietnam? WAFL!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
?[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

What is simply amazing to me is that a person's mind can be so screwed
up that even after being caught in endless far-fetched lies, he still
continues to get people to believe that crap!- Hide quoted text -

Hey old fella, do you need help finding the answer to your same
question in a previous thread. You'll be the first to know, Jimbo,
when service is perfected.

[email protected] October 29th 08 05:39 PM

Yo Harry Man: President Bush

wrote:
Hey Harry: You've said you worked for President Bush's father. ?When
was that?

Perhaps while body hunting in Vietnam? WAFL!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
?[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

What is simply amazing to me is that a person's mind can be so screwed
up that even after being caught in endless far-fetched lies, he still
continues to get people to believe that crap!- Hide quoted text -

Hey old fella, do you need help finding the answer to your same
question in a previous thread. *You'll be the first to know, Jimbo,
when service is perfected.- Hide quoted text -

Don't see any news from you on the topic in any of the recents posts.
Could have missed it. Why don't you start a Harry Lawsuit thread and
put it there.

Boater October 29th 08 05:50 PM

Yo Harry Man: President Bush

wrote:
[...]

Am I going to get royalty payments for this crap?

Seriously, I put CPAP Macdonald in the trash bin with Loogy...there's
enough idiocy in this newsgroup without having to read Macdonald
indirectly or second hand. It smells better in here without those two
"Obsessed with Harry" assholes.