JimH[_5_] JimH[_5_] is offline

Default Thank you President Bush!

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:07:24 -0400, Keith nuttle
wrote:

JimH wrote:
Filled up the Highlander today for under $30.........$1.91/gallon.

Oil went below $65/barrel today.

Thanks GWB!

We got gas for 1.72/gallon in Indianapolis today. You know that BO
thinks the removal of the drilling ban will have no effects for years
until they start removing the oil from the ground.

President Bush will be remembered for the good he has done for the US,
years after clinton is a footnote.

I was actually being facetious as he wa blamed for the rise in prices
so I guess he should get credit for the drop. ;-)