Jim Jim is offline

Default Republicans Destroyed

Calif Bill wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/pres...y-at-bush.html
"Conservatives say Bush and McCain destroyed Republican Party"
[
Under Bush's leadership, the national debt went from $5 trillion in 2001
$10.5 trillion today. The doubling of our debt has had a devastating
effect on
our economy and our currency is quickly becoming worthless. Always happy
spend more money, rather than raising taxes Bush simply goes to China or
Japan
and borrows more. That kind of irresponsible behavior has brought this
nation to
the brink of a depression and destroys any notion of fiscal conservatism,
once a
trademark of the Republican Party.
]

Seems as if from my Civics class while in high school in 1961, that the
President and the Executive Branch can only spend money that was authorized
by the Legislative Branch. And Harry's beloved Democrat's have been in
control of Congress for almost 2 years. Seems as if the biggest increase in
the debt has been under the watchful eyes of Harry's beloved Democrat's.
Seems as if with a Democrat controlled Presidency and Executive Branch and
a Democrat controlled Legislative Branch, the last 2 years are going to seem
like pikers.

It seems as if you haven't been letting Harry, redistribute everyones
wealth but his, Krause pull the wool over your eyes.
Please don't crosspost Mr. Bill.

Yacht totally destroyed manta.bay General 5 March 14th 08 08:53 PM
Yacht totally destroyed manta.bay Cruising 18 March 3rd 08 01:41 AM
Yacht totally destroyed manta.bay ASA 1 February 26th 08 12:05 AM
Help! Has my Yanmar transmission been destroyed? Ken ASA 21 June 22nd 06 12:10 AM
Bobsprit - Destroyed alt.sailing.asa Simple Simon ASA 4 November 23rd 03 07:59 AM