posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.hvac

Default Harry Krause Heroism Tale...the latest!

************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on your
ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam. Shove
that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.hvac
Jim Jim is offline

JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on your
ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam. Shove
that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been in
Viet Nam?

Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on your
ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam. Shove
that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been in
Viet Nam?

You actually think I give a schitt what you think?

Poor little schitt.

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on
your ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam.
Shove that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been
in Viet Nam?

You actually think I give a schitt what you think?

Poor little schitt.

Meaning it is another in Harry's long list of lies and he has no proof
to back up his claims.

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on
your ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in
Vietnam. Shove that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been
in Viet Nam?

You actually think I give a schitt what you think?

Poor little schitt.

Meaning it is another in Harry's long list of lies and he has no proof
to back up his claims.

Meaning I don't give a schitt what the assholes here think or believe,
as I have stated many times in the past. I know that upsets you little
schitts. Tough.

On Oct 29, 9:58*am, BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on
your ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam.
Shove that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been
in Viet Nam?

You actually think I give a schitt what you think?

Poor little schitt.

Meaning it is another in Harry's long list of lies and he has no proof
to back up his claims.- Hide quoted text -

Yep, that's what he does, when he's outed on one of his fantastic
lies, start name calling. I still can't figure out why he's so afraid
to spell "****" properly. Everyone knows he's nothing but a stinking,
low life piece of crap.

Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on your
ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam. Shove
that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been in
Viet Nam?

Probably a scruffy beard, Smoking dope and smelling bad, while evading
the draft.

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:51:57 -0400, Jim wrote:

What time frame do you claim to have been in
Viet Nam?

AFAIK Vietnam is one word.
And one nation.

Found any dominoes lately?
--
Cliff

Cliff wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:51:57 -0400, Jim wrote:

What time frame do you claim to have been in
Viet Nam?

AFAIK Vietnam is one word.
And one nation.

Found any dominoes lately?