BoatBanter.com

-   -   Harry Krause Heroism Tale...the latest! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/99612-harry-krause-heroism-tale-latest.html)

JohnH[_3_] October 29th 08 11:40 AM

Harry Krause Heroism Tale...the latest!

************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on your
ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam. Shove
that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

Jim October 29th 08 01:51 PM

JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on your
ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam. Shove
that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been in
Viet Nam?

Boater October 29th 08 01:56 PM

Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on your
ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam. Shove
that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been in
Viet Nam?

You actually think I give a schitt what you think?

Poor little schitt.

BAR[_3_] October 29th 08 01:58 PM

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on
your ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam.
Shove that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been
in Viet Nam?

You actually think I give a schitt what you think?

Poor little schitt.

Meaning it is another in Harry's long list of lies and he has no proof
to back up his claims.

Boater October 29th 08 02:06 PM

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on
your ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in
Vietnam. Shove that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been
in Viet Nam?

You actually think I give a schitt what you think?

Poor little schitt.

Meaning it is another in Harry's long list of lies and he has no proof
to back up his claims.

Meaning I don't give a schitt what the assholes here think or believe,
as I have stated many times in the past. I know that upsets you little
schitts. Tough.

[email protected] October 29th 08 02:40 PM

On Oct 29, 9:58*am, BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on
your ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam.
Shove that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been
in Viet Nam?

You actually think I give a schitt what you think?

Poor little schitt.

Meaning it is another in Harry's long list of lies and he has no proof
to back up his claims.- Hide quoted text -

Yep, that's what he does, when he's outed on one of his fantastic
lies, start name calling. I still can't figure out why he's so afraid
to spell "****" properly. Everyone knows he's nothing but a stinking,
low life piece of crap.

Patriot October 29th 08 04:48 PM

Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on your
ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam. Shove
that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been in
Viet Nam?

Probably a scruffy beard, Smoking dope and smelling bad, while evading
the draft.

Cliff October 29th 08 07:05 PM

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:51:57 -0400, Jim wrote:

What time frame do you claim to have been in
Viet Nam?

AFAIK Vietnam is one word.
And one nation.

Found any dominoes lately?
--
Cliff

Boater October 29th 08 07:13 PM

Cliff wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:51:57 -0400, Jim wrote:

What time frame do you claim to have been in
Viet Nam?

AFAIK Vietnam is one word.
And one nation.

Found any dominoes lately?

They're in that room with Bush's wmds.

DK October 30th 08 12:25 AM

wrote:
On Oct 29, 9:58 am, BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:
As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on
your ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam.
Shove that up your tailpipe.
Got it?
That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been
in Viet Nam?
You actually think I give a schitt what you think?
Poor little schitt.

Meaning it is another in Harry's long list of lies and he has no proof
to back up his claims.- Hide quoted text -

Yep, that's what he does, when he's outed on one of his fantastic
lies, start name calling. I still can't figure out why he's so afraid
to spell "****" properly. Everyone knows he's nothing but a stinking,
low life piece of crap.

You forgot narcissistic asshole. The rest of your assessment is solid.