posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.hvac

Default Harry Krause Heroism Tale...the latest!

On Oct 30, 10:48*am, jim wrote:
TO RECAP-----------
************************************************** ************
HARRY WROTE:
* As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting
on your ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam.
Shove that up your tailpipe.
*
* Got it?
* ************************************************** **********

I RESPONDED:
* That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have
been in Viet Nam?

HARRY TRIED TO GO OFF TOPIC:
* You actually think I give a schitt what you think?
*
* Poor little schitt.

SOMEONE ELSE JUMPED IN TO CLARIFY:
* Meaning it is another in Harry's long list of lies and he has no
proof to back up his claims.

HARRY GETS ALL FLUSTERED AND BABBLES:
* Meaning I don't give a schitt what the assholes here think or
believe, as I have stated many times in the past. I know that upsets you
little schitts. Tough.

SOMEONE ADDS A LITTLE LEVITY:
* It's a pity that a grown man can't even swear properly. If you'd
served in the military, even the Air Force, you would have learned to
swear like a sailor.

SOMEONE CRACKS A FUNNY:
* Finally found something the Navy was good at.

AND BACK TO THE ASSHOLE HARRY:
In addition to wasting billions of taxpayer dollars?

WHICH PROMPTED THE FOLLOWING-------------

JIM WROTE:
How can we be ready to protect your sorry coward ass, if we don't
maintain a high state of readiness in our military? That cost money.
**** off asshole.

HARRY'S TRAIN FALLS OFF THE TRACK AND MUMBLES:

Awwwww...asif *your* time in the military did anything to protect my

butt or anyone else's. While our military has performed some amazing
feats since World War II, you weren't involved in any of them.

I SAID,IN ORDER TO ATTEMPT TO GET BACK ON TOPIC:

First of all, It wasn't your butt we were protecting. It was your sorry
coward ass. And, as a matter of fact, I was involved in some missions
that helped to keep you safe and cozy in your love shack.

NOW KRAUSE WILL PROBABLY SAY SOMETHING CLEVER LIKE "ESAD."

When caught in his many many lies, it's all he has is low life insults
and third grade name calling.

jim wrote:
TO RECAP-----------
************************************************** ************

JIM WROTE:

How can we be ready to protect your sorry coward ass, if we don't
maintain a high state of readiness in our military? That cost money.
**** off asshole.

HARRY'S TRAIN FALLS OFF THE TRACK AND MUMBLES:

Awwwww...as if *your* time in the military did anything to protect my
butt or anyone else's. While our military has performed some amazing
feats since World War II, you weren't involved in any of them.

I SAID,IN ORDER TO ATTEMPT TO GET BACK ON TOPIC:

First of all, It wasn't your butt we were protecting. It was your sorry
coward ass. And, as a matter of fact, I was involved in some missions
that helped to keep you safe and cozy in your love shack.

NOW KRAUSE WILL PROBABLY SAY SOMETHING CLEVER LIKE "ESAD."

Hot tempered little schitt, aren't you? Go fix a lawnmower.
posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.hvac
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
TO RECAP-----------
************************************************** ************

JIM WROTE:

How can we be ready to protect your sorry coward ass, if we don't
maintain a high state of readiness in our military? That cost money.
**** off asshole.

HARRY'S TRAIN FALLS OFF THE TRACK AND MUMBLES:

Awwwww...as if *your* time in the military did anything to protect my
butt or anyone else's. While our military has performed some amazing
feats since World War II, you weren't involved in any of them.

I SAID,IN ORDER TO ATTEMPT TO GET BACK ON TOPIC:

First of all, It wasn't your butt we were protecting. It was your
sorry coward ass. And, as a matter of fact, I was involved in some
missions that helped to keep you safe and cozy in your love shack.

NOW KRAUSE WILL PROBABLY SAY SOMETHING CLEVER LIKE "ESAD."

Hot tempered little schitt, aren't you? Go fix a lawnmower.

Have you fixed any unions lately, or ever. Your efforts have directly
impacted the weakening masonry trades unions. Notice how many of the
masons you see working around town are from south of the boarder. Most
of them are non union. Some of them don't pay taxes. Some of them are
illegal. All of them enjoy our health and welfare system. Yup. You were
a wonderful union agent. And I'll bet you are proud of your counterparts
in the auto industry.

WHEN EXAMINING HARRY KRAUSE------WHAT'S TO LIKE.

jim wrote:

Have you fixed any unions lately, or ever. Your efforts have directly
impacted the weakening masonry trades unions. Notice how many of the
masons you see working around town are from south of the boarder. Most
of them are non union. Some of them don't pay taxes. Some of them are
illegal. All of them enjoy our health and welfare system. Yup. You were
a wonderful union agent. And I'll bet you are proud of your counterparts
in the auto industry.

WHEN EXAMINING HARRY KRAUSE------WHAT'S TO LIKE.

snerk

You're an ignorant ass, Florida Jim. I don't "fix" unions, nor am I an
employee or consultant to any "masonry trades unions."

My answer to undocumented workers in the construction trades: get them
in the unions, get them standardized wages and benefits, and get them
paying their share of payroll and income taxes.

Go fix a lawnmower, HandyJim.

On Oct 30, 11:57*am, jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
jim wrote:

Have you fixed any unions lately, or ever. Your efforts have directly
impacted the weakening masonry trades unions. Notice how many of the
masons you see working around town are from south of the boarder. Most
of them are non union. Some of them don't pay taxes. Some of them are
illegal. All of them enjoy our health and welfare system. Yup. You
were a wonderful union agent. And I'll bet you are proud of your
counterparts in the auto industry.

WHEN EXAMINING HARRY KRAUSE------WHAT'S TO LIKE.

*snerk

You're an ignorant ass, Florida Jim. I don't "fix" unions, nor am I an
employee or consultant to any "masonry trades unions."

Got fired, eh?- Hide quoted text -

He doesn't work, his wife does. Remember when he went to San Diego
claiming it was for his work? Then someone checked, he wasn't
registered at the hotel? So he made up (yet another) lie about he was
sharing a room with a business partner. Come to find out, it was his
wife's room, he was just tagging along. Oh, and her business there had
NOTHING to do with being a Dr. Dr. !!

jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
jim wrote:

Have you fixed any unions lately, or ever. Your efforts have directly
impacted the weakening masonry trades unions. Notice how many of the
masons you see working around town are from south of the boarder.
Most of them are non union. Some of them don't pay taxes. Some of
them are illegal. All of them enjoy our health and welfare system.
Yup. You were a wonderful union agent. And I'll bet you are proud of
your counterparts in the auto industry.

WHEN EXAMINING HARRY KRAUSE------WHAT'S TO LIKE.

snerk

You're an ignorant ass, Florida Jim. I don't "fix" unions, nor am I an
employee or consultant to any "masonry trades unions."

Got fired, eh?

You seem to get dumber each day. Is that possible?

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:23:22 -0400, BAR wrote:

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:

How can we be ready to protect your sorry coward ass, if we don't
maintain a high state of readiness in our military? That cost money.
**** off asshole.

Awwwww...as if *your* time in the military did anything to protect my
butt or anyone else's. While our military has performed some amazing
feats since World War II, you weren't involved in any of them.

That is the statement from an unintelligent simpleton. There are stories
many of us could tell you...but, they are still classified.

Aw ..... just give us a hint ... who really did the damage on 9-11?
--
Cliff
posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.hvac
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 29, 11:48*am, Patriot wrote:
Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on your
ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam. Shove
that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been in
Viet Nam?

Probably a scruffy beard, Smoking dope and smelling bad, while evading
the draft.

Like these two?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2055/...b455e0.jpg?v=0

Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:
As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on your
ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam. Shove
that up your tailpipe.
Got it?
That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have been in
Viet Nam?

Probably a scruffy beard, Smoking dope and smelling bad, while evading
the draft.

Like these two?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2055/...b455e0.jpg?v=0

A future president of the United States and a future senator from the
state of New York? Certainly better than you, Florida Jim, John H or
anyone you know have done.