posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats

Default 12 Gge pepper shells for boat protection

I found this site with 12 gage pepper shells for loading into a hand
held flare gun:
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalo...specialty-ammo
This would avoid buying a "real" gun for defending ones sailboat from
pirates. Thoughts?

wrote:
I found this site with 12 gage pepper shells for loading into a hand
held flare gun:
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalo...specialty-ammo
This would avoid buying a "real" gun for defending ones sailboat from
pirates. Thoughts?

If the pirates are eight-year-old girls or dumb little big-mouth schitts
like loogy, herring, or florida jim, maybe.

Real pirates? They inhale pepper spray to clear their sinuses.

If you are afraid of pirates, get yourself a stainless steel shotgun in
12 gauge and practice with it out on a range. Put a light coat of
protective coating on the shotgun, clean it up once a month at least,
and stow it on boat in a dry bag.

wrote in message
I found this site with 12 gage pepper shells for loading into a hand
held flare gun:
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalo...specialty-ammo
This would avoid buying a "real" gun for defending ones sailboat from
pirates. Thoughts?

Don't do it.

You might irritate them.

This may make them even more angry.

If you're going to shoot at pirates please try and kill them.

--
William Black

Time for tea.

posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalo...12-gauge-speci...
This would avoid buying a "real" gun for defending ones sailboat from
pirates. Thoughts?

Don't do it.

You might irritate them.

This may make them even more angry.

If you're going to shoot at pirates please try and kill them.

--
William Black

Time for tea.

OTOH, if I wanted to get rid of Harry Krause, I'd imitate the weather
forecast "1-2 foot seas, bay and inland waters a light chop" and he'd
disappear.

wrote:
wrote in message

I found this site with 12 gage pepper shells for loading into a hand
held flare gun:
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalo...12-gauge-speci...
This would avoid buying a "real" gun for defending ones sailboat from
pirates. Thoughts?

Don't do it.

You might irritate them.

This may make them even more angry.

If you're going to shoot at pirates please try and kill them.

--
William Black

Time for tea.

OTOH, if I wanted to get rid of Harry Krause, I'd imitate the weather
forecast "1-2 foot seas, bay and inland waters a light chop" and he'd
disappear.

Doubtful. I don't boat on your tranquil Gulf of Mexico.

posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
wrote in message

I found this site with 12 gage pepper shells for loading into a hand
held flare gun:
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalo...12-gauge-speci...

This would avoid buying a "real" gun for defending ones sailboat from
pirates. Thoughts?
Don't do it.

You might irritate them.

This may make them even more angry.

If you're going to shoot at pirates please try and kill them.

--
William Black

Time for tea.

OTOH, if I wanted to get rid of Harry Krause, I'd imitate the weather
forecast "1-2 foot seas, bay and inland waters a light chop" and he'd
disappear.

Doubtful. I don't boat on your tranquil Gulf of Mexico.

Thank the lord, Jesus.

"Jim" wrote in message
wrote:
wrote in message

I found this site with 12 gage pepper shells for loading into a hand
held flare gun:
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalo...12-gauge-speci...
This would avoid buying a "real" gun for defending ones sailboat from
pirates. Thoughts?
Don't do it.

You might irritate them.

This may make them even more angry.

If you're going to shoot at pirates please try and kill them.

--
William Black

I watched the gift shops glitter in the darkness off the Newborough
gate
Time for tea.

OTOH, if I wanted to get rid of Harry Krause, I'd imitate the weather
forecast "1-2 foot seas, bay and inland waters a light chop" and he'd
disappear.

Doubtful. I don't boat on your tranquil Gulf of Mexico.

Thank the lord, Jesus.

Don't you blaspheme!

posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats
Ike Ike is offline

Location: USA

wrote:
wrote in message

I found this site with 12 gage pepper shells for loading into a hand
held flare gun:
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalo...12-gauge-speci...
This would avoid buying a "real" gun for defending ones sailboat from
pirates. *Thoughts?
Don't do it.

You might irritate them.

This may make them even more angry.

If you're going to shoot at pirates please try and kill them.

--
William Black

All these moments will be lost in time, *like icecream on the beach
Time for tea.

OTOH, if I wanted to get rid of Harry Krause, I'd imitate the weather
forecast "1-2 foot seas, bay and inland waters a light chop" and he'd
disappear.

Doubtful. I don't boat on your tranquil Gulf of Mexico.- Hide quoted text -

Shooting 12 guage shells in a flare gun is not very smart. The flare
gun has a tendency to blow apart which would leave you injure and the
pirates laughing.

Peter

On Oct 28, 2:28*pm, wrote:
I found this site with 12 gage pepper shells for loading into a hand
held flare gun:http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalo...12-gauge-speci...
This would avoid buying a "real" gun for defending ones sailboat from
pirates. *Thoughts?

All I can say is if the gun is plastic (which some, are...) your in
for a big surprise...

On Oct 28, 6:45 pm, wrote:
On Oct 28, 2:28 pm, wrote:

I found this site with 12 gage pepper shells for loading into a hand
held flare gun:http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalo...12-gauge-speci...
This would avoid buying a "real" gun for defending ones sailboat from
pirates. Thoughts?

All I can say is if the gun is plastic (which some, are...) your in
for a big surprise...

MY BAD, I forgot about those HUMONGOUS storms on the Chesepeake so I'd
say "Seas 2-3 feet, bays and inland waters a moderate chop" Harry
would respond, "OMG Hurricane a comin, MAYDAY, MAYDAY"

So, we have actual proof that some people dont read. These shells are
DESIGNED to be fired from a 12 guage flare gun, you know, the Orion/
Olin type.