Default Good news for Johnny

Here's some news you may find interesting.
No word on Disney Cruises.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1086664.html

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:05:55 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

Here's some news you may find interesting.
No word on Disney Cruises.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1086664.html

Thanks Don!

I did some searching and found something you, Harry, JimH, and Salty may
enjoy:

http://www.aquafestcruises.com/cruises/
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

wrote:

Here's some news you may find interesting.
No word on Disney Cruises.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1086664.html

Thanks Don!

I did some searching and found something you, Harry, JimH, and Salty may
enjoy:

http://www.aquafestcruises.com/cruises/
--

There you go again...I try to be nice and you slap my cheek.................

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

Here's some news you may find interesting.
No word on Disney Cruises.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1086664.html

Thanks Don!

I did some searching and found something you, Harry, JimH, and Salty may
enjoy:

http://www.aquafestcruises.com/cruises/

I did some checking too. It seems there is a leisure and travel site
more conveniently
http://gay.hfxns.orglocated.

wrote:

Here's some news you may find interesting.
No word on Disney Cruises.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1086664.html

Thanks Don!

I did some searching and found something you, Harry, JimH, and Salty may
enjoy:

http://www.aquafestcruises.com/cruises/
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

I think the one with the pink wig IS Harry!

DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
Here's some news you may find interesting.
No word on Disney Cruises.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1086664.html

You need help with your obsession.
If you can't afford a doctor, one will be provided for your care.

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:15:44 GMT, JohnH wrote:

Thanks Don!

I did some searching and found something you, Harry, JimH, and Salty may
enjoy:

http://www.aquafestcruises.com/cruises/

Nice picture of Harry in drag:

http://www.aquafestcruises.com/images/defaul3.jpg

Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:15:44 GMT, JohnH wrote:

Thanks Don!

I did some searching and found something you, Harry, JimH, and Salty may
enjoy:

http://www.aquafestcruises.com/cruises/

Nice picture of Harry in drag:

http://www.aquafestcruises.com/images/defaul3.jpg

Ahhh. Two of the regulars in the "Assholes Obsessed with Harry Club" -
Drop the Soap Herring and Wayne the Whiner.

one more good smogs are healthy and other abysmal cats are heavy, but will Johnny live that [email protected] ASA 0 April 8th 05 11:37 AM
Good-bye Johnny Carson! Scout ASA 0 January 24th 05 10:34 AM
Ole Thom; Bad News/Good News Thom Stewart ASA 13 September 11th 04 04:59 PM
Good news for America is bad news for the Democrats Bart Senior ASA 87 July 26th 04 05:04 PM
More bad news for Bush, good news for Americans John Smith General 7 June 25th 04 05:10 PM