Default H Krause please comment

"jim" wrote in message

I didn't know Harry when I was in the service. I imagine he was off
boffing some 14 year old at the time.

I think you and Harry are just about the same age.
Unlike me, who is an older, young man, both of you are younger, old men.

Eisboch

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 5:06 pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 8:38 am, Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Illinois State Rifle Association
I think the NRA offers worthwhile firearms safety programs for
youngsters and on occasion has been a meaningful proponent of measures
to preserve some of nature's amenities. Beyond that, I have no use for
the NRA or its over-the-top political posturing.
Harry, I suppose you did what the OP requested.
you made a comment.
Even though your comment had nothing to do with the aforesaid
article, nor its content.
Well, I don't have any reason to pay attention to the over-the-top
political ravings of the NRA. I've seen nothing rational that convinces
me Obama has the slightest interest in my firearms, certainly not a
poison "letter" from the head of the Illinois NRA.

Harry, the posting had nothing to do with the NRA. It was from the
Illinois State Rifle Association.

And in so you have addressed your thoughts on the "NRA"

BTW, concerning the US armed citizens not being able to holding off
an invading army and not being as tough as afghani's?

hmmmm, Tell that to King George.

The Illinois State Rifle Association is affiliated with the NRA. It's a
state NRA group, if you will.

King George was a long time ago.

Harry. I cant find a direct link to the NRA from this organization. Cite
a connection if you will.
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:08:18 -0400, jim wrote:

Boater wrote:

(he asks)
Do you know what offhand shooting is?
(Then he explains)
Offhand shooting, dipschitt, is a competitive or range stance, not
something used in a gunfight.

I'm glad you cleared that up. I was thinking of Harry huddled in a
corner with his girlie magazines doing some off hand shooting. ;-)

Pretty creepy fantasy ya got there. You are one sick pup.

But, damn. You have to admit it was funny.

If you have the maturity of a seventh grader. Oh, wait...that describes
you and Florida Jim.

I thought it was funny too. Maybe Harry didn't get it. As for maturity,
someone here has a pretty comprehensive list of your juvenile slurs and
rants. Should we ask them to post it again? As you were.

jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 5:06 pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 8:38 am, Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
[...]

I found it on the group's web site. Look for it.
Jim Jim is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

I didn't know Harry when I was in the service. I imagine he was off
boffing some 14 year old at the time.

I think you and Harry are just about the same age.
Unlike me, who is an older, young man, both of you are younger, old men.

Eisboch

1 year apart. He acts as if he was about 60 years younger.

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 5:06 pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 8:38 am, Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
[...]

Probably a wild goose chase. I'll pass.

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:30:08 -0400, Boater
wrote:

jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 5:06 pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 8:38 am, Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
[...]

Lets see... State Rifle Association... National Rifle Association...
Nope, I don't see any similarities there

!

wrote:

jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 5:06 pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 8:38 am, Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
[...]

Oh, of course not! :)
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 26, 12:39*pm, Boater wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

The concept of individual citizens armed with small arms holding off a
huge invading army is an NRA wet dream. Americans aren't as tough as
Afghanis.

Based on what? *Your left wing, elitist opinion that you present as a
"fact"?

History proves you wrong.

Eisboch
Based upon the fact that this isn't the 18th or 19th century, and that any
huge invading army is going to be equipped and organized as a huge
invading army. It's going to be up to our military to protect the
homeland.

Hell, as far as I can tell, there are only a couple of "regulars" in this
newsgroup who regularly practice with firearms.

I don't own one, does not mean I don't know how too. *I have had some
training, and have in earlier years gone hunting.

If I ever had to pick one up to use it to protect life, property or freedom
bet I could beat most Canadians and would at least check the barrel for
being pinned so I wouldn't blow my face off.

Responsible owners should be allowed to keep their firearms. *Take Canada as
proof you can pass any law you like and spend whatever you like but the
criminals still have them. *It's only possible redemption is that it does
deter the irresponsible owner, but leaves the rest without.

Taking guns from responsible people addresses nothing of the problem it is
pandered to solve. *Just lets liberal control freaks control more of your
life.

I haven't seen anything from Obama in his two year campaign that
indicates to me he plans to go after my firearms.

I haven't seen anything in his three years as Senator of my state that
indicated to me he plans to do anything for anybody.

Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 26, 12:57*pm, "Canuck57" wrote:

But good point, "... hey officer, sorry, I was aiming for the legs and got
right in the middle of the forehead instead."

Maybe the perp knew he was had and was kissing his own butt good bye.
that's when you pulled the trigger

OT - No Comment Vito ASA 1 May 4th 06 04:03 PM
Another comment... Capt. Rob ASA 0 December 23rd 05 02:52 PM
No Comment... Bert Robbins General 0 October 20th 05 12:23 AM