Default H Krause please comment

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:25:23 -0400, Boater wrote:

jim wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 27, 5:40 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Calif Bill wrote:
wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:08:18 -0400, jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
(he asks)
Do you know what offhand shooting is?
(Then he explains)
Offhand shooting, dipschitt, is a competitive or range stance, not
something used in a gunfight.
I'm glad you cleared that up. I was thinking of Harry huddled in a
corner with his girlie magazines doing some off hand shooting. ;-)
Pretty creepy fantasy ya got there. You are one sick pup.
But, damn. You have to admit it was funny.
If you have the maturity of a seventh grader. Oh, wait...that
describes
you and Florida Jim.
At least I have a humor gene. What do you have? More lies?- Hide
quoted text -

Did you hear his latest one? He claims he bought a motorcycle!!!! I'd
like to see that fat slob on a motorcycle!

According to Harry he's a buff 6'5" or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1. I'll bet he's
around 5'10" with heels or lifts.

I'm an inch or so shorter than your hero, John Herring.
I'll bet you're no taller than a steaming pile of horse****, though.

'or so' could equal 2-8 inches. Pudgy fingers though.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 27, 5:50*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
messagenews:6g6bg413aistjl0mkolah972e0agi8bsgs@4ax .com...

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:35:12 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I don't know how I can do it, but I do. *We went back several times over
the
course of *a week and the results were always the same. *Even the Grunts
were impressed.

Hand eye coordination is paramount in handling semi-auto hand guns -
you've got a good eye and your wrist and hand do what you tell them to
do.

Twitch reflex also has something to do with it - the higher the twitch
reflex, the more accurate your grouping will be.

For me, semi-auto handguns are a PIA - I have two, but I much prefer a
revolver - limited rounds, but I'm much more accurate with a revolver
than a semi-auto.

Back when I carried a Navy 1911 .45 - you didn't want to be near the
practice range when I was around. *:)

Hell, even a city boy like me qualified expert with both the .45 and M1. *I
remember my boot camp M1 score of 243 out of the possible 250. *Won 25 bucks
from Leatherneck magazine for the highest boot camp score during that
particular year.

Of course you young wipper snappers wouldn't know anything about the M1.

I would. I had a National Match. Now I have an M1-A

Tim wrote
I would. I had a National Match. Now I have an M1-A

Springfield makes a National Match M1-A too, I have one with the 22"
barrel and walnut stock, Beautiful firearm, and a hoot to shoot,
expensive shooting though, even doing my own reloading, so I only shoot
it once a month or so. UD

UglyDan®©™ wrote:
Tim wrote
I would. I had a National Match. Now I have an M1-A

Springfield makes a National Match M1-A too, I have one with the 22"
barrel and walnut stock, Beautiful firearm, and a hoot to shoot,
expensive shooting though, even doing my own reloading, so I only shoot
it once a month or so. UD

Ammo prices seem to have gone through the roof in the last year or so. I
stocked up at Natcheezss.

Somewhere I saw boxes of 30.06 150 grain for under $14.

Boater wrote:
UglyDan®©™ wrote:
Tim wrote I would. I had a National Match. Now I have an M1-A
Springfield makes a National Match M1-A too, I have one with the 22"
barrel and walnut stock, Beautiful firearm, and a hoot to shoot,
expensive shooting though, even doing my own reloading, so I only shoot
it once a month or so. UD

Ammo prices seem to have gone through the roof in the last year or so. I
stocked up at Natcheezss.

Somewhere I saw boxes of 30.06 150 grain for under $14.

And, you shoot targets at 100 yards with a 30.06? What a freaking waste
of a round.

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
UglyDan®©™ wrote:
Tim wrote I would. I had a National Match. Now I have an M1-A
Springfield makes a National Match M1-A too, I have one with the 22"
barrel and walnut stock, Beautiful firearm, and a hoot to shoot,
expensive shooting though, even doing my own reloading, so I only shoot
it once a month or so. UD

Ammo prices seem to have gone through the roof in the last year or so.
I stocked up at Natcheezss.

Somewhere I saw boxes of 30.06 150 grain for under $14.

And, you shoot targets at 100 yards with a 30.06? What a freaking waste
of a round.

Another example of why you should have stayed in school. I never stated
or implied I target shoot a rifle in 30.06. All I stated was that I saw
and noted a price for the rounds.

Idiot.

OT - No Comment Vito ASA 1 May 4th 06 04:03 PM
Another comment... Capt. Rob ASA 0 December 23rd 05 03:52 PM
No Comment... Bert Robbins General 0 October 20th 05 12:23 AM